Final Chapter

One Month Later In My Dreams

 

So, you may ask, how does this story end up?

The thing is, it doesn’t end. I can tell you somewhat convinced that my crush is FINALLY over. Hallelujah. It was cute while it lasted.

But there’s no telling what’s going on in the future. In fact, so many things that happened now that I wouldn’t have guessed…three months ago.

I saw Henry again when he came to my house for my birthday. Although things were a bit awkward (okay, every time I see him it’s ALWAYS  awkward) we have a great time. While he was trying to pwn Fei in video games. Man, you can’t mess with her with that.

Jeanine has become my friend again. It seems really weird to have her back, especially when she was being oversensitive and undersensitive. I don’t know how long it’ll last. All I know is that I’m ready to walk out if I’m deceived again.

Key? He likes one of my friends. And that friend likes him back. I’m not sure what’s keeping them apart. But they’ll find a way. Hopefully.

Taemin is working with me to make a club for the arts. He’s in charge of the dancing, I’m in charge of the singing, and we got other people to take care of instruments and visual art. It’s really awesome how laid-back he is yet committed to this whole thing. It’s quite obvious everyone likes him as a friend, even me. I also have accepted for a long time now I’m not part of his crowd.

Then again, I sometimes hang with his crowd. Somehow becoming one of the guys is my specialty. Don’t ask me how I’m ever going to get a boyfriend-my fate is probably to be FOREVER ALONE.

And if it isn’t, how could I be disappointed? Unless I got a really y boyfriend. But I would be single then. Yeah let’s just stop the cycle right there.

Xiu Min just asked Elizabeth to the prom. He gave her pieces of paper through different people that when it was put together, it would say “Will you go to prom with me? –Xiu Min.” Did I mention Xiu Min is two years older, the same age as Kris? Well, he is. When I saw Elizabeth at lunch, she was freaking out and being so happy, enough to ignore Hans who was trying to get her attention.

Of course, she said yes.

Kris? He’s cool. Although he keeps stealing my stuff and hiding it in his sweatshirt. Be right back-he just stole my textbook.

And Onew? He still appears in my dreams, but this time as a classmate or a friend. And he is one too. At least, I think he is. The truth is, he’s a really nice guy, so this is probably the way he rejects people. But that’s okay. It’s better off to see him as a friend anyway. The other day he filled out a nomination for Hans. Now that’s a really nice guy.

And the funny part? He and Jonghyun are going to teach me how to play Pokémon Conquest when it comes out. Somehow, no hard feelings.

And a bunch of Pokémon dorks.

It could be worse.

FIN

*

That's it guys! I hope you all enjoyed the romantic roller coaster that is a TRUE STORY.

So, some questions and answers I'm sure y'all having:

Q: Will you put up a picture of yourself and "Onew"?

A: NO. Well, I guess I could put  up a picture of myself, but I want to keep this somewhat all anonymous. Besides, the only picture we have together is me with a bunch of other guys. Which was featured in a newspaper btw, since it represented the marching band our high school started again. (BONUS POINT ANSWER! No fair! XD)

Q: OOOH so is Kris going to ask you to prom???

A: Um no. "Elizabeth" keeps teasing me about that, but honestly he's like an older brother. Funny story: As I said, I get mixed up with his sister ALL THE TIME. Well apparently some people had pointed to me and say "Dude is that your sister?" -MAJORFACEPALM-

Q: So what's going on with you and Onew right now?

A: As I said, we're just friends. And I'm getting friendly with Jonghyun. I think it's because it's getting to be marching band season again, and we're all together again. And yes, they've talked to me about their pokemon obsession. I'm pondering if I should get Conquest just so I can go to them and say "NOW WHAT DO I DO????" XD

Q: Who's "Taemin"?

A: Taemin again is a guy I had been crushing on earlier in the year, and broke my heart when I saw him with his gf. Funny story: So his gf apparently is dating ALL the Asian guys from the middle school they come from. But everyone agrees she belongs with Taemin, even though they broke up. But since I'm not really part of that group, whatever.

Q: So...can you tell us about Elizabeth's night to the prom???

A: Do you want me to? (COMMENT BELOW IF YOU DO)

Q: So really, what is "Onew" like in real life?

A: Um well again he sits next to me in band, he's a chair lower (HAH!), we both share bio class together and we both attend model un, he's like crazy smart in science (he was the only freshman who got into TEAM A for our Science Olympiad teams) but not so good at math (-cough- AMC 12 school winner here. But only b/c our smart juniors messed up big time this year. I mean, #13 was impossible. They should have moved on.) He's way too nice (Yeah the Hans part is true) and quiet but I think it's b/c this is the first year I'm getting to know him. :P

Q: What liberties did you take with your story?

A: Well I mostly changed the names, Elizabeth is based on two friends but resembles more like my really close friend. Key doesn't actually hang out with the rest of SHINee, but the group of people hangs out is pretty shady so I didn't really want to put that in. And Jeanine did more nasty things to me than I said, but I don't want to ponder over them that much. There's also a lot more people involved, but since I tend to write a few weeks after the event so I'm not overwhelmed by memories, I don't include that many details.

So that's it! I'm currently writing a one-shot series so if you guys can check that out, THANK YOU SO MUCH. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/164892/

Hope we meet again! Happy reading guys!