New home

Injun's Flying Delivery Service
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The café was in rush in the evening time so, Renjun sat with Jiji in the corner seat with a cup of jasmine tea. He noticed the café was quite a popular one. The handsome owner was accompanied by a manga like man and only two people working there were not enough to tend all the customers.

“Jiji, do you think we can get some landlord who would be kind enough to let us stay?” Renjun and Jiji had been to few houses and asked if they could rent the place but they were not so okay with having a wizard staying at their home.

“You were the one who loved this city.” Jiji purred.

 

 

As the customers began to thin out, the owner noticed the little boy sitting in the corner, and came forward. 

“Renjun, hey. Were you waiting for me?” The owner asked noticing the dry cup of tea, which notified he had been waiting for long.

Renjun smiled, finally getting to talk to the owner.

“Yes. The lady earlier wanted to say thanks to you, so I wanted to convey the message.”

The surprise could be seen clearly on the other’s face.

“You waited this long to tell me that! Aww…that’s so sweet of you.” The owner could not believe there were such innocent, honest kid these days.

“By the way, my name is Jaehyun and that’s Yuta, my husband.” Jaehyun said pointing towards the man rushing behind the counter.

Noticing the shivering figure, Jaehyun asked, “Have you gotten any place to reside?”

Renjun pouted. “Not yet. People are not… so welcoming to the wizards.”

“Why don’t you stay with us? We have a spare room at the back, you can just stay there during your training.” Kind owner offered.

Renjun’s eyes sparkled so bright. He bowed 90 degree.

“Thank you. Thank you so much Sir.”

The owner chuckled a little. “You can just call me Jaehyun hyung.”

 

 

Jaehyun escorted to the room backside.

“Okay, this is your room from now on. Feel at home.”

Renjun could not thank enough for meeting this kind hearted person.

He and Jiji had dinner, along with Jaehyun and his husband Yuta, with little chit-chat. Both of them were warm hearted, Renjun could really feel at home.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Next morning, he woke up early and rushed to the bakery to lend a helping hand. He cannot take their kindness for granted. So, he wanted to be of some aid.

“Good morning Jaehyun hyung. Good morning Yuta hyung. Can I assist you with something?”

Yuta smiled at him warmly.

“First let’s have breakfast and we can get to work.”

The four of them had breakfast together and started the day.

Renjun helped a lot in baking as he has been helping Kun at home so, he had some knowledge. The day was going smooth.

In the afternoon, a young men came to the shop. He bought a 2 pound Mocha cake for his niece’s birthday, as it was her favorite. He paid the bill and was about to leave when he received a call.

“I am in leave today, Taeil. I have to attend my niece’s birthday in Wolmido Island.”

“What!”

“There was mistake in the document?”

“But the shipment is today evening.”

“Okay, okay, I will be there.”

“Tell the boss, I will reach within half an hour.”

Since the customer was regular at the shop, the owners were familiar with him.

Yuta approached the tensed man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter