Knight in shining armor

Injun's Flying Delivery Service
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeno really couldn’t hold himself the next day, reaching the bakery early in the morning.

“I truly don’t know what happened. He was all smiley one moment and the next moment, he was gone.” Poor boy’s eyes were all wet.

Though Yuta and Jaehyun wanted to be strict to the boy in front for hurting their baby Renjun but seeing the genuineness in those samyod eyes, they couldn’t harden their heart.

“Whatever, you will have to wait a week to figure out where did you slip.” Yuta told.

Jeno had barely maintained his tears, but hearing this, it immediately fell down. He thought they are banning him from meeting Renjun.

“I…I am sorry. Please let me meet him once. Just once.”

The loud sobs made the couple sigh, they couldn’t figure out what was going on in that little head of the boy.

Jaehyun half hugged the sobbing lad.

“It’s not that we don’t want to let you meet him. He has gone to his friend for a week. When he is back, you can come and talk to him. You’re his first friend here Jeno, I am sure he would be glad to see you upon his return.”

“Y…you sure.” Jeno looked at Jaehyun as if his single nod could strengthen him.

And indeed, when Jaehyun smiled softly and said, “Yes, you can clear up your things then”, Jeno could finally feel relief. He is ready to wait for Renjun, no matter how long it takes.

 

 

---

 

 

Ten and Renjun spent their time together cooking, going in woods, chatting leisurely. Renjun felt at peace in the elder’s company.

They were sitting in the river bank, enjoying the silence.

“Hyung, what inspires you to draw? Do you lose your motivation sometime?”

Ten was used to being by himself but he was enjoying this new company.

“To answer your question, everything and nothing inspires me…haha!”

Renjun looked at him puzzled.

“Sometimes, just trees swaying could motivate me to draw a masterpiece and there are also days where I dip my brush in the paint but the canvas remains untouched, my mind becomes completely blank.”

“What do you do then?”

“In my earlier days, I used to panic when I was out of idea. I used to think, I wouldn’t be able to create any artwork ever. I was stuck. But now, when that happens, I know that my thoughts are jumbled. I set out for a walk, take a deep breathe, release myself, take a break and try to untie the knot in my heart.”

Is there knot in my heart? What made my thoughts muddled? Am I overthinking?

Ten knew Renjun was in deep thought so, he didn’t disturb.

“Let it go, Renjun, whatever is holding you back, clear your vision. Sometimes, things we see with our eyes might not be reality, close your eyes and let your heart decide.”

Renjun did as the artist said.

He closed his eyes.

He saw his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter