Confused

Injun's Flying Delivery Service
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Renjun was really enjoying the night. It was something he had never experienced before. Jeno stayed true to his words and never left his side.


“Are you having fun?” Jeno inquired of Renjun.

“Yes! Thank you Jeno for bringing me here.” The sparkle in the other’s eyes made Jeno grin ear to ear.

“Hey Renjun, so are you enjoying?” It was Jaemin this time.

Renjun felt nice to be taken care of this well.

“Yes. Thank you.”

“Shall we dance?” Jaemin’s energy was something to envy of.

“Sorry, but I have never done that before.”  Renjun was a little reluctant.

“It’s nothing hard, it’s just letting yourself free and jumping in the air.” Jaemin tried to convince the other.

Noticing the hesitance in the wizard, Jeno quickly intervened, “Renjun will join us next time. Let him get used to the party first.”

Renjun felt relieved when Jaemin let go of his wrist.

“Then Renjun can watch us today but he should join us next time. Jeno, let’s go.” Jaemin’s target was now his best friend.

It was not like Jeno didn’t like to dance but he didn’t want to leave Renjun on his own.

Jeno eyed Renjun worriedly but the wizard gave thumbs up.

“Go, chill Jeno. I can stay with Donghyuck.” Renjun didn’t want to hold back Jeno.

“Are you sure?” Jeno didn’t want to make Renjun uncomfortable for even a single second.

“200 percent. Now go.” Renjun shushed him away.

The pull from Jaemin made him move forward and onto the dance floor.

Donghyuck was too attached to Mark hyung and Renjun didn’t want to feel third wheel so, he parted from them to sit at another couch.

Both Jaemin and Jeno were great dancers, the movement was fluid and they complimented one another. Renjun followed their every movement through his eyes.

For a while Renjun was enjoying the groove but the next song played was “Ed Sheeran’s Perfect” a slow romantic song. Something twisted inside him when Jaemin tangled his arms around Jeno’s shoulder and Jeno held Jaemin so close by his waist. He wanted to avert his eyes for whatever reason but could not bring himself to do that, his vision was like glued to the duo.

Jaemin whispered in Jeno’s ears making him blush a bright red. Renjun was always mesmerized by Jeno’s eye smile but this time he had different smile, a shy one, which he had never witnessed before. The wizard wanted to engrave that smile in his memory but the ugly side of him wished to know what did Jaemin tell earning a complete different reaction from the husky like boy. They were giggling after that and somehow Renjun wanted to run away from the present scenario and so he did just that.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Instead of flying, Renjun ran to the bakery, he wanted nothing more than to hide inside his blanket and let sleep take over him, so he ran and ran and ran.

“Oh, you are back?!” Yuta beamed but quickly came over to Renjun seeing the little boy drenched in sweat.

“Are you okay?” The Japanese male

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter