Happy Ending!!!

Injun's Flying Delivery Service
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The support from everyone gave Renjun new determination!

He flew higher and landed on the roof. He slowly went to the panicked grandma.

“Renjun ah!” The old lady felt relief seeing the wizard come to rescue.

“Don’t worry Granny. I’ll get us out of here.”

With this both of them climbed the broom.

“Hold tight Granny.”

The entire town cheered for the savior and the saved one.

 

They landed safely on the ground. The little boy came running to the duo, hugged his grandma and thanked Renjun bowing deep down.

“Ah… No need to be like that. I did what I could.” Renjun was flustered by the amount of praises he was receiving.

 

 

---

 

 

Yuta and Jaehyun rushed to the wizard and enveloped him in a bone-crushing hug.

“We missed you. Welcome back.” It had just been less than a week but the couple missed the sweet boy terribly.

They went home sharing all the little details about the days they were apart.

 

 

Upon reaching home, Jiji jumped onto his owner.

“Where had you been?” The cat meowed.

Renjun felt tears prickle at being able to communicate with his feline friend.

“Aww… Did you miss me?” Renjun teased to divert his feelings.

“Hmph.” The cat humped. “You were acting weird in the last few days and suddenly you were gone. I was w…worried.”

Renjun hugged his pet. “Ah, it’s nothing. Everything is fine now.”

Renjun felt light hearted, he regained his ability to fly, to talk to Jiji, life was back to normal once again.

A light cough from back caught their attention.

“Umm… R…Renjun…”

Both Jaehyun and Yuta turned back to the stuttering boy, they had the knowing smile in their face.

“Ah, Jeno. Come, come.” Jaehyun invited him to join them.

Getting little bolder than before, he said, “You were amazing out there earlier.”

“Thank you, Jeno.” Renjun was literally beaming.

Jeno released a deep breathe he didn’t know was holding.

Whatever caused the rift before, all seemed to vanish at that moment.

Sensing the situation, Yuta joyfully said, “Umm…the day seems hot today, you two can go for a walk in the beach. Come back home before dinner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter