Far Away...

Injun's Flying Delivery Service
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Renjun was so hurt, but the worst thing was he could not figure out what made him vulnerable. He was not sure what’s that feeling, why does he feel suffocation seeing Jeno laughing with others, being close to others. He seemed especially close to Jaemin.

 

---

 

Jaehyun handed him a birthday cake to be delivered.

He lifted his broom to fly but…but he couldn’t. What was happening?!

He tried to run fast to gain the momentum but still he couldn’t.

He tried again, putting all his effort and concentration but still couldn’t.

He was so exasperated, his panic alerted Yuta and Jaehyun who were inside the bakery.

Yuta immediately came to the panicked boy. “Injunnie, what’s happening?”

“I…I don’t know. I c…can’t fly.”

YuJae were speechless.

Jaehyun hugged the small boy. “It might be some phase. Don’t worry Renjun, you can try again after some rest and you can fly again.”

“But what if I can’t?” Tears were rolling down with no sign of stopping. He had never failed to fly.

“You’re a wizard Renjun. You can fly for sure. You just need some break.” Yuta’s own eyes were moistened.

Jiji came to comfort his owner.

But all Renjun heard was meow…meow!

“Jiji, come on. Talk to me!” Renjun was more devastated.

Jiji meowed for a while and went away, not knowing what to do. His own pet seemed foreign suddenly.

This hit the wizard hard.

“I have lost my power. I have lost everything. I am not a wizard anymore.”

Both owners tried to comfort the boy but no words went past his head at the moment.

 

Yuta took Renjun to his room and tucked him inside the bed, poor boy was tired from crying.

 

---

 

The very next morning, Renjun woke up alarmingly.

He could not fly.

He could not talk to Jiji.

He couldn’t be the delivery boy for the bakery.

Renjun wanted to run away from the place but where?! He could not go back to his home, his parents would be worried for sure. He also knew YuJae want to know what happened but he himself was confused on that.

 

He was like frozen to the place when suddenly he remembered someone.

 

He went downstairs with new determination.

“Yuta hyung, Jaehyun hyung, can I get leave for a week?” The little wizard pleaded.

The duo was taken aback by the sudden request.

“Are you planning to visit your parents Renjun?” Yuta had to know what was he planning.

“No. I want to go meet a friend of mine.”

“You sure you want to stay that long at your friend’s?” Renjun had already been a part of their life, so they felt unease creep up at the thought of his absence for an entire week.

“I…is it long? You can deduct it fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter