Solo journey begin

Injun's Flying Delivery Service
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Renjun

Happy Birthday to You

 

Renjun was really enjoying his birthday, he had been super excited from the early morning. Every child would be happy on their birthday but for Renjun, today it marks the day when he turns 15, which means it’s time for him to start his official training on wizardry. And he is lucky that it’s full moon on his birthday, else he would have to wait for the full moon night after his birthday.

 

“Just look at that child, he is so excited to leave us.” Kun said feeling bittersweet. It was ritual for the witch to start their training at the age of 15, for that they needed to leave their hometown and start exploring the new world on their own. Self-training is what they practiced, alongside guidance from their witchcraft book.

Winwin patted his husband’s back trying to comfort him but he too was feeling emotional for letting his only child go far away without any of their supervision. Usually, the family of three used to go everywhere together but now that he their son has turned 15, they need to let him go and be independent.

 

 

Karry, Roy and Jackson (TFBOYS reference…uwu) were celebrating their best friend’s birthday enthusiastically throughout the day but as the night was approaching, they too felt a little sad.

“What kind of city are you looking for Injun?” Karry inquired.

“I want a city beside sea. I love the atmosphere there.” Renjun was hyper just imagining the freedom.

“You might forget us once you get new friends there.” Jackson was little sad.

Renjun frowned a bit. “Do you think you are that forgettable?! I will never forget you guys. Moreover, it’s just time, you guys will move on for your training as well.” 

Just in time, his Papa Winwin called him signaling his time to go.

“I know Injunnie will never forget us. Wish you settle in nice city and find your love there.” Roy said earning a punch on his shoulder.

Renjun hugged each of them and bid his farewell.

 

Both Kun and Winwin caught Renjun in a bone crushing hug.

“When did you turn this big, huh?” Winwin patted his son’s head lovingly.

“I have kept lots of food in your bag. Make sure to eat timely. If anything happens, you know your way back right, we will always be here for you. And remember the teachings Master Yixing taught you all these years.” Kun was on the verge of crying. Winwin was feeling no better but he had to stay strong for his husband and son.

“Yeah, hardship is a part of training but if it goes beyond your limit, you know what to do. Be strong, you are a big boy now. Good Luck on your journey love.” Winwin kissed his son’s forehead.

Renjun was euphoric with the thoughts of living on his own, independent, free but at the same time, he would miss his friends, Kun’s cooking, Winwin’s practice, and most of all their love. Seeing the tears running down Renjun’s face, Kun wiped it away tenderly looking his son’s face intently as if to remember him for the time he won’t be able to see him.

Not wanting to fly with bawling eyes, Renjun detached himself from his parents.

“Okay, okay. Both of you take care of yourselves too. Don’t worry about me much, you know that I am Renjun, who lights up the world, right.” Renjun smiled but it didn’t reach up to his ears.

Jisung, who goes by the name Jiji, Renjun’s little kitten, had been watching the family bonding time silently from the side.

Renjun carried his bag, Jiji and his his mom’s broom, as Kun persisted he could use his own broom later but for now, till he grows in his skills, he would have to use Kun’s broom for safety purpose.

 

 

 

After sharing his goodbyes with everyone gathered in the birthday party, Renjun sat in his broom, focused himself and then flew. Sure there were some knocks in the tree ahead, but finally he managed to fly.

“This boy, he still needs to practice much.” Kun released the breath he didn’t know he was holding.  

Winwin assured his partner, “He will do well, don’t worry.”

 

 

 

 

---

  

 

 

 

Seeing the bright light of the city from up above, Renjun felt the chills run down him.

“Jiji, we will be okay on our own right?” Though Renjun didn’t show but he was bit nervous for his new journey.

“Have confidence in yourself, Renjun.” The small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter