Training Session

A Life Worth Living

 

Two weeks had soon passed by; Junho juggling with his training as well as his usual work. Leaving early in the morning and reaching home late at night. During these two weeks Junho had grown quite close to his ‘trainer’ Taecyeon, both of whom met ‘accidentally’ every morning for a cup of coffee. Although initially distrusting of the older man he began to subconsciously become more and more comfortable in his presence. After a hard day’s work the older man always managed to bring out a smile from him.

Those close to him soon began to notice his much welcome changes; especially Jo Kwon, Chansung and even his own brother, Wooyoung. Although Chansung knew about who was causing these changes his worry for Junho grew day by day, to the point that he began to feel guilty. Even though he felt as though his friend was getting mislead he couldn’t do anything, as he had not seen Junho this happy in three years.

Trying to ignore his mixed feelings he tried to help Junho as much as possible. Unable to keep up his façade by himself safely he tried contacting his other best friend for help, however the other was missing in action. Praying to high heavens that it wouldn’t turn out the way he thinks it will, Chansung went about his ways, sneaking in Junho’s training sessions.

Today happened to be just one of those training session. Thinking he was being discreet, Chansung hid behind the small café in the middle of a corporate company that Nickhun and Taecyeon had selected to see if Junho would be able to cope. He had earlier seen the three enter the meeting room where all the board directors were discussing if they should expand the company even further or if they should manage the branches that they now had.

He knew that Junho had never taken part in such meetings; in fact he even opted to stay away from the daily staff meeting in order to avoid any sort of conflict. Even though it had been three years Chansung knew that it would be very hard for his best friend to get back to the state that he once was; gone was the loud, carefree trouble maker.

So lost in his thoughts he did not even notice that the meeting had ended and that all the members were already leaving; several bundled together still deep in discussion. Diving behind the counter of the small café he barely avoided being spotted by the trio. Peeking Chansung noticed a tiny smile on Junho’s face as well as Nickhun and Taecyeon both of whom looked positively radiant with pride.

‘What the hell happened in there? Why do they all look so happy?!’ Chansung whispered to himself, in fact he had been hoping that Junho would not be able to handle the board members and falling under the stress and burden he would decide to give up on this scheme; or that the other two would be disappointed with Junho’s results that they would choose someone else.

However looking at the three’s reactions it was obvious that none of what he had planned happened. Fumbling for his phone he hurriedly texted out his thoughts to Jonghyun, and as expected he did not get any reply. Sighing he sat on the floor with his knees up; leaning his head against his raised legs he slightly tapped his phone against his head, thinking of other ways to foil this elaborate plan of his cousin.

He did not wish for Junho to get hurt again, physically or mentally. Sighing again he closed in his eyes in concentration when he heard loud sounds indicating an argument. Hearing Nickhun and Taecyeon’s voices yelling he leapt to his feet, looking around until he spotted a small group forming by the entrance.  It seemed as though one of the younger board members decided that arguing with words was not effective enough and therefore had to use his fists.

Eager to help Chansung leapt off the counter, however before he could pull Junho to a safe distance he saw as his cousin moved behind his best friend only to lay his arm across the younger man’s waist and to pull him backward closer to his chest and away from the brunt of the fight. Even from this distance he could very clearly see the surprised look on his best friend’s face as well as the cute pink flush that now covered his cheeks.

Taecyeon however seemed to be quite oblivious to it as he kept shouting at the others and directed Nickhun to get the other guy away from Junho. However all Junho could feel at the moment seemed to be the hard line of pure muscle holding him close, everything else seemed to blank out. Chansung could quite clearly see his lips quivering as though holding back his emotions, almost on impulse he moved forward only to be caught by Junho’s quiet glance.

At any other time he would have been embarrassed to be caught stalking however looking at the pleading look in his best friend’s eyes he could do nothing but grab Junho’s arm ripping him away from a very surprised Taecyeon and running towards the back exit.

Pulling Junho along he did not stop running until he reached an empty back alley way. Panting he doubled over trying to catch his breath, watching silently as Junho slid to the ground, his back pressed against the wall. Watching a single tear drop running down the other’s face he could only guess what the other felt.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys sorry for the long hiatus! Its been a long time! And thank you everyone for sticking with me! This chapter was actually meant to be kinda special for hottestIam cos I love her and she is my bestie! However cos of my long running internet probs I haven't been able to post everyong on completely. 

My original chapter was longer than this but I decided to edit it cos my plot for this story has changed slightly, so I had to cut down a bit to make it flow better. And yes I know the writing and chapter probably afterall I haven't been writing in over 3 months now. 

I apologise again as I don't know when I will be able to update again, it might be this month or next, it depends on how much time I have. I'm in my 3rd yr of med school and this yr is honestly taking its toll on me so Im sorry guys but pls bear with me.

On a positive note I'm actually suprised that I have new subscribers I didn't expect it all and its made me reaaaallllyyyy happy!!! So thank you to everyone!!! 

Enjoy!!!