Secretary

A Life Worth Living

 

‘Mr. Lee Junho please report the main secretary’s office. I repeat, Mr. Lee Junho please report to the main secretary’s office.’
 
Junho jumped startled as he registered the overhead voice. Blinking the sleep that threatened to attack him he blankly stared at his screen before it sunk in that he was needed…now. Pulling himself out of his stupor, he rushed out of his small office ignoring the hating looks and angered whispers of the jealous workmates around him. He sighed shaking his head off negative thoughts; after all it was expected seeing that how he made his way up in so little time regardless of his young age.
 
Fixing up his tie and collar, he straightened the front of his shirt as he got into the open elevator. Checking his appearance in the mirror-like inside of the elevator he pushed his black rimmed glasses up and smoothed his hair. Sighing he thought of multiple reasons as to why he would be called up. Frowning he pushed away the thought of getting reprimanded as he had not done any such thing to deserve that.
 
Sighing as he rode the elevator, he got off at the 22nd floor, straightening his tie he quickly made his way towards the Secretary’s office when a strong masculine hand grabbed him around the elbow and roughly pulled him backwards. Panicking at the suddenness he twirled around quickly, small eyes widening in surprise. In front of him were two much taller and stronger looking men; one was fair skinned and looked like an overgrown foreign baby whereas the other…
 
‘Y-You!’ Junho said pointing at the other, whose eyes also widened before he settled for a large grin that showed all 32 teeth and crinkled the corners of his eyes.
 
‘Hey, you’re the coffee boy!’ His voice just like his appearance was very masculine, said voice again seemed very familiar to him but he could not place it. Before he could think any further of it, he registered the rest of the sentence.
 
‘I-I’m no boy! I’m a man! I’m 23 years old!’ Junho said indignantly. Ignoring the fact that his elbow was still in the hold of the foreign guy who was looking at him amusedly. Finally interrupting, Nickhun coughed to get both their attentions.
 
‘So Mr. Lee Junho is it? I’m Nickhun and this here is Taecyeon.’ Nickhun explained letting go of Junho and smiling gently, calming Junho. ‘We were the ones that had called you to the Secretary’s office. If you don’t mind we would like to speak to you in private so please follow us.’
 
Baffled there was nothing Junho could do but patiently follow the other two towards a small café next to their building. Taecyeon kept grinning cheekily throughout their little journey. Entering the café the 3 took their place in the back corner of the smug little café. Ordering 3 cups of coffee they say with the two giants facing Junho.
 
‘So anyway the reason we had wanted to speak to you is basically we wa--’ Nickhun began to explain before he was interrupted by Taecyeon.
 
‘We will be offering you special training. After all not just about anyone would be promoted to such a high position so easily.’ Taecyeon completed looking serious for the first time since their meeting, while Nickhun quickly controlled his expressions before nodding his affirmative albeit a bit hesitantly.
 
‘Training? No offense sirs but I think I am capable enough to work by a desk.’ Junho replied puzzled.
 
‘Ah but that’s just it! You won’t be working by your desk the whole time, you will have to start attending meetings and going to conferences from now on.’ Nickhun answered quickly catching onto the plan.
 
‘M-Meetings?! C-Conferences?!’ Junho stuttered out now even more puzzled and confused.
 
‘That’s right. You will be training to become the Secretary of this branch.’
 
‘S-SECRETARY??!!’ Junho yelled standing up, pulling everyone’s attention towards him. Mumbling his apologies he bowed before taking his seat, squirming uncomfortably.
 
‘Calm down Lee Junho. Danny hyung felt that you were the best to take after him and Leeteuk hyung approved as well. Don’t worry just take your time. But we’ll be starting your training tomorrow.’ Taecyeon grinned again at Junho’s bewildered look.
 
With that he stood up dragging his best friend with him out of the café doors. Meanwhile Junho sat in his seat desperately trying to understand the bizarre situation that he had been put in. Taecyeon laughed out right as Nickhun grinned at his friend’s antics.
 
‘So you’re going to let out the fact that he’s gonna be taking over the company and not just becoming a mere secretary out of the equation for now?’
 
‘Yep. Its too much fun though right? I mean the kid’s adorable!’
 
‘Well then on towards a new day! Just make sure you don’t fall for him!’ Nickhun joked. 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey guys sorry for taking so long!!! And I'm really sorry for a short chapter but I literally have to leave in an hour to the airport so sorry :( I'll make up for it with an xl sized chapter when im back after 2 months :)
 
Btw this chapter is dedicated to hottestIam for sticking with me and encouraging me to write this stroy :D Thank youuuu!!!!