Preview

A Life Worth Living

Guys I really want to apologise for the delay but see i'm stuck with a huge problem...my laptop keyboard is not working so right now i'm using a wireless one but its too tiny for me to be able to right comfortably...

I uploaded just how much i wrote before this thing went all kaboom! crash! on me

I'm asking a huge favour! Please dont give up on my story and wait for me please...

Also if u have any ideas m me k? I'll get this done as soon as i can! Really appreciate it guys! Ok my wrist is now killing me so over and out! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Mr. Lee Junho please report the main secretary’s office. I repeat, Mr. Lee Junho please report to the main secretory’s office.’

Junho jumped startled as he registered the overhead voice. Blinking the sleep that threatened to attack him he blankly stared at his screen before it sunk in that he was needed…now. Pulling himself out of his stupor, he rushed out of his small office ignoring the hating looks and angered whispers of the jealous workmates around him. He sighed shaking his head off negative thoughts; after all it was expected seeing that how he made his way up in so little time regardless of his young age.

Fixing up his tie and collar, he straightened the front of his shirt as he got into the open elevator. Checking his appearance in the mirror-like inside of the elevator he pushed his black rimmed glasses up and smoothed his hair. Sighing he thought of multiple reasons as to why he would be called up. Frowning he pushed away the thought of getting reprimanded as he had not done any such thing to deserve that.