ert duo

Zookeeper Jihyo

So yes, Jihyo decided to adopt Tzuyu, and the dog is more than happy about it, it honestly creeps Jihyo out that Tzuyu understands human language somehow and she herself somehow understands Tzuyu, well sometimes.

After Jihyo decided to tell Seulgi she would adopt Tzuyu, the dog sprang up and started barking happily and her face, the girl chuckled while petting the dog. 

"Wow, looks like someone is happy."

Seulgi chuckled. 

"Hey, you sure you can get back on your own?"

"Yeah, thank you so much for helping me out. I'll just stay here and play with Tzuyu for a little bit more."

"Alright, see you on Monday."

"Bye Seulgi. Remember our condition."

 

Jihyo stood up and took the leash off of Tzuyu, she then grabbed the ball she bought and threw it. 

Tzuyu immediately ran after it and bought it back to Jihyo.

"Good girl."

They played for about an hour before Jihyo and Tzuyu went back to the car, the dog on her lap while she drove. The girl drove back to the pet store again, this time Tzuyu followed by her side, happily wagging her tail. 

Jihyo bought a dog bed, some toys, treats, a bag of dog food and some canned dog food. 

 

When they got back home, Jihyo made dinner for herself and Tzuyu, by now she has figured out that Tzuyu doesn't eat or drink unless she's on her lap, a spoiled little princess indeed. Jihyo doesn't mind spoiling her though. So Jihyo sat on the floor eating her dinner while Tzuyu was on her lap, happily eating her food.

That night, the Labrador refused to sleep on the dog bed Jihyo bought for her, even though the girl put it in her bedroom so Tzuyu wouldn't be alone. The dog insisted on sleeping specifically on Jihyo's bed, right next to her.

"Goodnight Tzuyu."

*bark*

 

Today was Monday and in case you were wondering what that 'condition' was, it was...

"I'll adopt her, but under one condition." 

"Sure, what is it?" 

"I get to take her to the zoo with me everyday, I don't wanna leave her alone at home." 

"So like, she can be your cute little assistant?" 

"I guess...something like that." 

"But what if, she bites someone?" 

"Look at this cutie, she's harmless." 

Jihyo picked Tzuyu up and showed Seulgi, Tzuyu looked at Seulgi with the most adorable puppy dog eyes. 

"Okay okay, fine. Just make sure she's with you the whole time, we can't risk you not being with her then her biting someone." 

"Okay, I'll just take her everytime I check up on the animals. I am not sure how she is around other animals, but I'll see." 

"Alright." 

 

So here Jihyo is, sitting at her desk with Tzuyu by her side, everyone in the staff room back away in the corner looking at the dog like it's about to kill them. 

"Guys, relax. Tzuyu is nice. I promise. Right Tzuyu?" 

Tzuyu barked and looked at the people in the corner, Seulgi came in the room and laughed when she saw what's happening. 

"Guys relax. Here look. Tzuyu come here!" 

Tzuyu looked at Jihyo, and she nodded. The dog ran towards Seulgi and sat in front of her, the girl patted the dog and looked at everyone else. 

"See? She's harmless." 

 

"Okay Jihyo, here's your official duty list." 

"Duty list?" 

"It's a list of animals you're in charged of, a few zookeepers are in charged for each animal. You just need to check on all the animals on this list every week, doesn't matter what day, just make sure you check on all of them by the end of the week." 

"Oh I see. I'll get right to it." 

Jihyo looked down at at the sheet, she was incharge of the rabbits, ostriches, raccoons, squirrels, penguins, eagles, and tigers. 

"I'll check on the raccoons and squirrels today then." 

 

Jihyo walked to the raccoon enclosure and looked at Tzuyu. 

"Alright Tzuyu, you stay here. Be a good girl okay?" 

Tzuyu barked happily and and sat down while wagging her tail. 

The girl smiled and opened the enclosure cage then walked in. All the raccoons noticed her and well, how should I say this. They ran towards her and climbed all over her. So now, Jihyo is basically a raccoon tree. Jihyo fell onto the grass with raccoons all over, it was kind if ticklish so she started laughing. 

Jihyo sat up and got all the raccoons off of her, they all sat infront of her like obedient kids. Jihyo started picking up each of them and checking up on them. 

She got the last one, Momo, she picked Momo up and the cheeky raccoon placed its claws on her chest which startled Jihyo. The raccoon rubbed its head on her chest which made Jihyo blush.

"M-Momo stop." 

Momo climbed on her head. 

"Alright let's get you check up."

It took her 1 hour to check up on Momo, because the damn ert raccoon has some kind of obsession with her chest. 

It was a cute raccoon though. 

After she checked on Momo, she patted the raccoon on the head and it looked up at her with the most adorable eyes. Momo held out her claws, Jihyo held them and Momo started dancing which made Jihyo laugh because it was super adorable. 

"Well now Momo, aren't you a charismatic dancer." 

 

As she exits the enclosure, she saw Tzuyu sitting peacefully next to the gate waiting for her, when the dog saw her, it jumped around and rubbed its head on her leg. 

"Good girl, you didn't make trouble did you?" 

*bark bark*

"Alright...next one. Squirrels."

 

Seulgi looked at the worn out Jihyo confusedly. 

"Jihyo, are you okay?" 

Jihyo wobbly walked over to Seulgi and held her shoulders with both of her hands. 

"Seulgi, can you please...take care of the squirrels for today. I...i don't even know anymore." 

Jihyo was traumatised after she encountered Sana the squirrel. 

"What happened?" 

"I'll explain tomorrow. But please, I can't do this today. I am so tired for some reason. Also, be careful with Sana." 

 

Jihyo went out of the enclosure gate and tiredly picked Tzuyu up as the dog happily barked and her face. She packed the stuff and went to her car then drove home. 

 

The first thing Jihyo did was lay down on her couch as soon as she got home, Tzuyu laying on her stomach. 

"Tzuyu, you're heavy."

*bark*

 

Jihyo showered, ate, fed Tzuyu and fell asleep. She was in a deep sleep when her phone rang. 

"Hel...lo?" 

"JIHYO! OMG DID YOU HEAR?" 

"What?" 

"A tiger escaped from the zoo!"