Sick

Zookeeper Jihyo

Tzuyu whimpered as she Jihyo's unconscious face, she put one of her paws on the girl's cheek, trying to get Jihyo to wake up. Chaeyoung laid on top of Jihyo's feet as she worriedly looked up at the girl, she even let out a couple of rawrs.

Tzuyu laid down next to Jihyo and faced her, she hopes that her owner will wake up soon. 

 

"Uuggh."

Jihyo slowly opened her eyes, the pain in her head was still there, her head was still spinning and her whole body still hurt. She saw Tzuyu sleeping peacefully next to her and Chaeyoung next to her. 

The tiger woke up and saw Jihyo awake, it got excited and ran up to her face, her face and purred. She hugged the baby tiger lovingly which it really liked, she found Chaeyoung adorable, a cute little cub who acts tough but it ends up being cute.

Tzuyu woke up to Jihyo, her owner, giving WAY TOO Much affection to Chaeyoung. The dog leapt up, barked and jumped on Jihyo and her face. 

"Oh! Tzuyu! No, stop meeeeeee!"

Jihyo had to lift Chaeyoung up in the air to make room for Tzuyu who was rubbing her head onto her neck which tickled her. She was still feeling sick so she thought maybe someone could come over and look after her.

She got her phone out and called Seulgi.

"Hello? Jihyo?"

"Hey Seulgi...can you come over and help me?"

"Why? What happened? ARE YOU OKAY?"

"I...i am okay. I just need...help."

"Okay okay! I am coming over in 10."

 

"Uhhhh...what is THAT doing here?"

Seulgi pointed at Chaeyoung who was standing next to Jihyo looking at Seulgi confused.

"Uhhh...she's Chaeyoung. The tiger that 'ran' away. Long story, I'll tell you later. But right now, can you please take care of Tzuyu and Chaeyoung while I rest? I am feeling a little sick."

"Of course!"

"Are you sure Joohyun unnie is okay with you doing this?"

"Of course, she actually offered to come as well, but I know she's busy so I forced her to stay home."

"That sounds like her."

 

"Tzuyu! Let Jihyo rest. Stop!"

Seulgi was trying to get the dog away from Jihyo's door, the dog was scratching the door and trying to get in. Then she started whimpering and crying while, Chaeyoung sat there, watching.

"Tzuyu calm down."

Jihyo suddenly opened the door.

"Tzuyu...baby."

Jihyo picked Tzuyu up and wiped her tears and patting her, the dog her and snuggled into Jihyo's neck.

"Tzuyu, stay with Seulgi for a little bit. Let mommy sleep please?"

Tzuyu whimpered and turned her head to Seulgi and the girl took the dog downstairs. 

Jihyo spotted Chaeyoung sitting next to the stairs, looking at her.

"Hey there Chaeyoung."

The tiger cub ran up to Jihyo and rubbed her head against her hand.

"Go play with Tzuyu okay?"

*rawrrrrrr*

Chaeyoung purred into Jihyo's hand and ran downstairs.

The girl wobbled back into her bedroom and onto her bed. 

"Ughhhhh. My head hurts.*