Baby cub

Zookeeper Jihyo

*rawrrrrrrrrr*

Jihyo dropped the cup she was holding. There was a baby tiger, the same one she saw at the zoo on her first day, standing at her front door, looking up at her. It let out a 'rawr', it sounded more adorable than scary though.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Jihyo moved back slowly, it was still a tiger, it could be dangerous, the tiger followed her into the house and suddenly ran at her which made the girl run away, fast. Now a baby tiger was chasing a very terrified Park Jihyo around the house. Tzuyu sat in the couch as she watched her owner being chased down by her new friend, Chaeyoung. The two of them actually played in the backseat yesterday, Jihyo didn't notice because she was too tired, Chaeyoung somehow got out from her enclosure and walked around the zoo, that was when she saw Jihyo and Tzuyu walking to their car, she quickly ran towards the car and Tzuyu invited her in with her paws. So that's how they became friends.

Jihyo ran and tripped over, hard. She held her knee and teared up, Tzuyu jumped off the couch and ran up to her. 

"Oooouch, it hurts." 

It hurt so much now that she started crying, Tzuyu went up to her and her tears, the dog whimpered sadly which made Jihyo look at her. 

"I'm okay Tzuyu." 

The baby tiger sat infront of Jihyo with its head tilted looking at Jihyo. The girl tried standing up but it was too painful so she sat back down, resting. 

"Ugh, what am I gonna do now." 

Tzuyu layed her head on Jihyo's lap and cuddled closer to the girl which made her smile and patted Tzuyu's head. The baby tiger say that and it walked up to Jihyo and looked up at her. 

Jihyo moved away a little bit, and the tiger moved closer again. Still looking up at her. It then rubbed its head on the floor and looked up at her again, letting out a quiet 'rawr'. 

Jihyo tilted her head. 

"Huh?" 

The tiger walked up to Jihyo and rubbed its head on the side of her stomach, then the girl realised what it meant. 

"Oh, you want me to pet you?" 

*rawrrrrrrrr*

Jihyo chuckled and patted the tiger's head and it purred and leaned into her touch. So now Jihyo's left hand is patting Chaeyoung who's sitting next to her and her right hand is patting Tzuyu who is laying on her lap. The three stayed like that for about an hour and both Tzuyu and Chaeyoung had fallen asleep by now, Jihyo decided to try standing up again and this time she can balance herself, she left Tzuyu and Chaeyoung sleeping next to each other on the floor and walked slowly upstairs. 

The first thing she did when she got in her bedroom was get her firstaid kit out. She bandaged her wound up and laid on her bed, her eyelids slowly became heavy and she eventually fell asleep. 

When Jihyo work up, she felt heavy on her stomach, she looked and saw that Tzuyu and Chaeyoung's heads are resting on her stomach, they were peacefully sleeping beside each other, the sight was honestly endearing. 

Then a sharp pain hit her head, she held it and felt how hot her head was, she suddenly felt dizzy and she felt pain everywhere on her body. She was certain she was sick so she carefully adjusted Tzuyu and Chaeyoung's heads onto the bed and got off bed and went downstairs. 

She stumbled into the kitchen and looked for medicine when her sight became blurry, and the next thing she knew, her vision went black.