Drunken Kisses

SaTzu Dumps to Help Me Through the Drought
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Non-Idol!SaTzu AU

 

***

 

Night had fallen quicker than they expected. No more than an hour ago the sky was painted with hues of red, orange and pink, but all colour had faded leaving only a matt black canvas with no stars to be looked upon. From a distance, two women could be seen, probably too drunk to be able to think straight but at least they had each other for physical support.

They took their time, stumbling here and there but not without falling into a series of giggles and snorts following right after. Both lost in their own secluded world while trying to find a place of their own to wait for the rising sun that would force them into an insufferable hangover later. Tzuyu’s arm was draped around Sana’s shoulders; every so often she would rub her hand on them in hopes that her body heat could be transferred to Sana’s cause damn the girl was shivering badly but that didn’t stop her from being the lively person she was.

Sana had a difficult time trying to open her apartment door, fumbling with her keys trying to find the correct one. Tzuyu, in the meantime, just rested her chin on her right shoulder and had her arms securely wrapped around the latter’s waist while mindlessly humming into a random melody to pass time.

“God, we are so drunk,” Tzuyu drawled out.

Sana simply turned her head and gave her a dopey smile in response because while Tzuyu would think her voice was the best thing since, well everything, she thinks her existence was the best thing to exist.

The door swung open with Sana gesturing Tzuyu to walk in first as a sign of courtesy—or maybe she just wanted to stare at her .

After locking the door, Sana turned to find Tzuyu an inch away—maybe five but who’s counting?

Sana would have kissed her, right then and there. She suddenly had flashbacks to her previous attempts, about the way she kissed the back of Tzuyu’s hand, the way she kissed her on her forehead whenever she knitted her eyebrows in confusion, creating that cute little crinkle between her eyebrows that Sana came to love. Those times she caught herself glancing at Tzuyu’s lips when she was not looking. All these moments and it’s only natural for her to start visualizing what it would be like to finally take those lips onto hers and have her body completely surrender under her touch.

She wanted Tzuyu to pin her against the wall with clumsy kisses and run her hands through her dark locks and just love each other. Instead, she just settled for staring unblinkingly at the latter's lips.

Sana’s apartment did not necessarily have any wow factor. It was just a basic affordable two-room, decently comfortable and tolerably clean. She would not have it any other way.

The bedroom was warm enough before Sana’s cheeks that had grown rosy from the wine. She stumbled rather ungracefully onto the side of the bed, and Tzuyu, just three steps behind her, laughed softly.

“,” Tzuyu muttered and rubbed her face.

Sana nodded in agreement, thinking Tzuyu’s aiming to comment at their current state. “We’re never drinking again,” Sana concluded as she pulled back the covers and began pulling off her boots. She missed the equally red cheeks of her tall companion as she tugged off her outer layers of clothing.

Tzuyu gulped and let out a breathy sigh. Sana flopped onto the mattress and hugged her favourite Pikachu plushie that was half her size. Tzuyu wished that it was her instead.

The tall girl found her voice again. “Well, fair enough, but it was so fun, right?”

Sana peeked over the covers and was greeted with Tzuyu’s nervous gaze. She rolled over the bed, leaving enough space for another certain person. “What are you waiting for? Get in,” Sana slurred as she gestured her to the other side of the bed.

“What? Uh, in the bed?” Tzuyu stuttered, growing redder than she was before if that was even possible. “With you? Now?”

Sana never realised how soothing and pretty Tzuyu’s voice was until she was looking like she was about to combust any time now over a simple proposition. She could sense the tiny crinkle about to form soon.

“Oh, come on, Tzuyu-ah, we’ve shared a bed before.” Sana rolled o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter