Lovesick

SaTzu Dumps to Help Me Through the Drought
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Student!SaTzu AU

*Squint for DubChaeng

 

***

 

The morning was as old as the coffee on Tzuyu’s desk. She tapped its murky surface to break the thickened skin and watched the new gap grow. Boredom was that invitation for the brain to play, to allow oneself to soak into a moment and see the richness in the minute subtlety life offered—or in other words, it propelled her Japanese girlfriend the motivation to pester her in endless rounds of pleading and whining.

Tzuyu tucked a lock of her black hair behind her ear but not without giving Sana a pointed look. “Sana-unnie, if you keep this up, I might just actually kill you.”

Sana quickly rolled off from Tzuyu’s bed and fell dramatically next to Tzuyu, her arm raised with the back of her hand on her forehead, looking like those desperate women you’d see in paintings or a cringe-worthy theatre show.

“Kill me if you must, but my love for you will never change!” she said, faking a wistful tone.

Tzuyu placed down the notebook she was revising and set her palms down flat on the table.

“You are an idiot.”

“Yeah, but I’m your idiot,” Sana quipped and stood back up.

“Oh my god.”

Sana’s smirk only grew wider as she watched her girlfriend facepalm herself in embarrassment. She went over to her and clasped her own hands behind her back, beaming at Tzuyu.

“Come on, let’s go out!”

“For the last time, we can’t. Not today at least.”

“Please?” Sana begged with her signature puppy dog eyes.

Tzuyu was not bothered even the slightest and just turned her chair around and resumed her revision. Usually, she could not resist those godforsaken sweet eyes but not now. She had a big exam and her previous time was already occupied by the Japanese girl. She needed this time to study.

It did not stop Sana from being clingy though.

“Tzuyu-ah, please!”

Nothing.

“Tzuyu!”

Nothing.

“Decline me if you must, but I am a total idiot who s everything up!”

Snort.

Sana held her fists up in victory, jumping happily. “I made you laugh!”

Tzuyu swivelled her chair around, facing Sana once more and held out her arms for the girl. Of course, Sana gladly accepted the invitation, she would be a fool not to. She sat on her lap, her legs dangling off the armrest with Tzuyu’s arms holding her in place securely. Tzuyu contemplated in making Sana fall off but with the non-existent proximity between them and Sana’s warmth breath lightly fanning on her nose, she decided to save it for another day.

“Hey you.” Sana’s voice broke Tzuyu out of her thoughts. Her hands found their way to the younger's nape.

“Hey you too.” Her lips slowly forming into a grin, showcasing her prominent dimple.

“Kiss?”

“One.”

Sana tilted her head to the side, a hand caressing Tzuyu’s jaw. “Just one?”

“Fine, may

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter