Bomi Naeun

We Got Married Again

While Naeun is on set filming for the advertisements, Bomi is chatting with Sally. She know Sally been working for Naeun an year and she is the sister of Henry. 
 

'So you are the mystery partner of Naeun unnie?' Sally still can't believe what she just hear from Bomi. After all she just an assistant and her brother didn't told her everytime she tried ask. 
 

Bomi just grinning 'Is that suprise? Well, myself as now still slowly accept this fact.' 
 

Sally nods several times 'This will on top breaking news, if they found out is you. I'm not offend you that you are not good enough, but as the same gender marriage' 

 

'Yea, i thought of that too. I'm not offended by you, I know that too, I'm not really good enough, but since this all happen with a complicated situation. Just... go with flow, let's hope that our country will be more open and accept this society through us' Bomi continue to chat with Sally till Naeun is once again come in change for the next concept. Naeun rarely talk with her, but she make sure that they have eye contact everytime they in the same room even she is rushing. 

Time sure pass slow for Bomi, and she is sitting alone in the room and playing her phone till battery dead. Soon she feel sleepy and slowly close her eyes with her head lean on the wall. 
 

Wall clock is showing pass 8 on night now, Naeun wall in with Sally as Henry is take care of others. She notice that Bomi is still asleep since 4 hours ago she came in. 'Wow, she stay on same possition for the past few hours! I bet her neck will surely sore' Sally said with agape. 
 

Naeun just smile and signal her to be quiet for not wake Bomi. After she done her change, she told Henry that she will follow Bomi and the others can off work. she slowly open the door, walk to Bomi tap her shoulder. 
 

Bomi no respone at all, and slightly up seem on the dream. Naeun taps again 'Bomi-sii', the same of her get no respone. This time she feel annoy and bend down,'sleepy head'. ''Bomi-sii, wake up' she whisper a bit louder near her right ear, make Bomi jolts from her dream and turn to her right. Their face is very near and the nose is touching. Naeun get stunt by her face and steps back. She feel the blood rushing all her body, especially her face, feeling hot. 
 

The sudden action, make both of them silence. But Bomi still unaware of Naeun's blushing, she just notice that the room is empty and Naeun is on her own cloth. 'Oh! Sorry! Did you wait long? I guess I just asleep' while she still rubbing her eyes and smile. 
 

Naeun still havent recover from the incident, thanks god that the production staff save her from the awkward situation, 'What is this? Mission card?' The staff handed Bomi the card and the leave. 
 

Naeun being curious and stand near with her, the card soon reveal after Bomi open it 'Dear, Yoon Bomi and Son Naeun sii, two of you are now officially couple on We Got Married Again show, we believe that both of you still feel strange for each other. How about a dinner date for breaking the ice? Here is the address for venue, we have reserve the table for you. Enjoy your first dinner date :p . Once again, thanks for joining the show and be enjoy every moments'  

 

Bomi just look at Naeun and the card again grin 'Let's go'.  She just happily walk out without wait for Naeun. Naeun just follow behind till the car park. Bomi get in immediately and start the engine, she just motion Naeun to be faster. 
 

When they reach for the place, it's a high class hotel. Bomi follow the instrustion on mission card and go for the private dining area. The waiter guide them to the table had been reserve by the crew and a few camera on there too. 
 

'It's buffet! I like it!' Bomi like a happy kid and look for the surround then to Naeun. She notice that Naeun hasn't been talking since from the ride. 'What's wrong? You don't like it here?' She ask worried. 
 

Naeun just shake her head and and sigh. Before Naeun speak up, the waiter handed a new mission card to them again. 
 

'Again?' Bomi curiously open again, this time she read out loud for Naeun to heard. 'Dear our Bona couple, is a lovely place right? Now, before enjoy the dinner, let's get to know each other more again by food.Choose the food for the partner and guess the favourite, be sure make a good choice. :)' 

 

'InterestingLet's start now. Wait.... hmm, before I go, can I have a little hints on it? What would you like?' Bomi asked. 
 

'Something simple...light and easy' Bomi just nods, and smile 'As for me, except of fish, anything is okay' . 
 

After they are done for choosing each other. They came back with cover on the plate. But Bomi is taking with 3 plates. 
 

'Done?' Bomi ask as soon as she is settle. Naeun just nod and they prepare to reveal count on three. '1..2..3!  Tada' Bomi excitedly open and let Naeun see what she choose. 

 

Naeun's expressions show different far from happy. She is shocking more than suprise by what Bomi choose. But she still remain calmly and show Bomi what she had choose for latter. 
 

Bomi is really a simple person, she really mean it when she said that she okay with everything. Whatever Naeun take, is more like to her favourite, korean food and meat. But sadly, she never knew that she choose for Naeun is opposite from what she had expected. 
 

'Let's eat now, I'm starving for too long.' When Bomi begin started to eat, Naeun still remain on the seat and didn't take anything. 
 

'Naeun-sii, are you okay? Why don't you have anything?' She our down her spoon and look at her. 
 

With a heavy sigh, Naeun just answer 'How I gonna finish all these cake?' 

 

'But is delicious, you don't like it? I purposely choose for you' Bomi said with innocent face.

 

Naeun finally exploded 'How on earth with people having cakes as a meal? And that are 10 types of it here! There are many other choice out there, And you just choose dessert, fruits and cakes you choose for me?!'

 

'But.... but... you said something simple, light and easy , I thought that these will be suitable' Bomi answer with low head.

 

'You can be take anything, beside than these! Do you know how important a proper meal for a day' Naeun still on fire. 
 

'But...but...is just cake, why you so angry' Bomi still can't get it why Naeun so angry out of sudden.

 

Naeun can't take it anymore 'It's not just these! First, you leave the waiting without wait for me. Second, you should being gentlewoman guide me to your car and open the door for me. Third, you didn't pull out my chair before let me sit here! And last , you wanted make me eat all of these! These!' She angrily point on those cakes and fruits in front her. 
 

'I get it you don't like these, but what with the those things you point out? Why would I wait for you and do those thing?' Bomi is clueless. 
 

'You are the man here, of course you have to do it to me! I'm your wife here' Naeun still haven't get calm. 
 

'Wait, we are same gender, no? Why would I'm the man? I'm your wife too' Asked Bomi again. 
 

'You this dumb idiot, I'm the feminine here, of course I'm the woman you are the man, you should tolerance me more!' Naeun state. 
 

'Heol no! I'm feminine too. You should be man, you are taller!' Bomi fight back. 
 

'Urgh! You are the older!'

 

'And that, you should be respect me. Now, eat or continue to fight? Is up to you, but I'm starving' Bomi continue the meal without looking at Naeun. 
 

Naeun being an stubborn have no choice just take the food and sit on other table, they ate without talking and glance at each other. But Bomi still soft hearted. She quietly excuse and take some of a meat and rice ask the staff to serve Naeun.   
 

'Hello, Park pd, they are not in the good term now, should be continue to film? Or just end it, I'm afraid that Naeun-sii will quit the show.' -staff
 

'Dont mind it, just continue. I know Naeun well, she won't quit easily. Beside this will be more content and interesting for viewer. They will get along soon.' -Chorong. 

'Will these really be okay?' Staff 

 

'I'm sure they will have some sparks soon, just give them time. -Chorong 

 

The staff end the call with Chorong and sigh look at the couple.