Naeun Bomi

We Got Married Again

MBC has finally release the news and held the press conferences for the show. But Naeun's partner still remain as secret. 
 

'So... how was your first meet with the youtuber?' Naeun is on the way to studio film for her sliming product CF. Although she is closing her eyes resting, her manager know she still heard it. 
 

She took a deep breath and sigh again, ' She look nice, a little dense, and slow... catch up' her eyes still remain shut. 

Henry just chuckle, 'Opposite attract you know, at least she's nice. Are you ready for tomorrow? The filming will start after you schedule, it won't be same as last time a lot of crew or staff standby, most of it will need you two carry the camera or they film from the far, like privacy and freedom for normal couple date.' 
 

Naeun just nod. 'By the way, you still need prepare a welcome gift for her, you know that right?' This time Naeun's open her eyes with shock and look over her manager. 
 

'Chorong didn't mention it yesterday, when we met' Naeun look frown. Henry just give her sheepish smile 'She did actually, but i'm the one forgot to remind you. Don't worry, I will tell the production to postpone it , if you need time to prepare'

 

'Urgh, never mind. I will think of it later, there's no need to postpone it for that' Naeun sink back to her seat and look for view of roadside. 
 


Bomi been in the editing room from the night before, 'I see you are here again. Sometimes, working machine need rest too, for recharge, you know.' Haru just open the door and a girl follow up behind her. 
 

'Yes yes I know, just get me an assistant so that my overload work here can be done fast' Bomi answer without looking at her friend. 'And your genie is granted your wish now' Bomi turn to her friend and she just wink with her and step a side. 
 

'This is your assistant, Namjoo. She will be helping you with the editing, stop complain like a kid again' Namjoo bow to her 'Hi, I'm Kim Namjoo. Fresh graduate, is pleasure to meet you.' Bomi just bow back ' You too'. 

 

'Bomi-sii, so we will make a suprise visit to Naeun later at the studio. For the first encounter on the screen, we will given mission card from time to time. Our staff will standby too, if you need any help.' Chorong is explaining to Bomi on her office that morning. 
 

'I have a question, what if I didn't manage to follow the mission, will it be trouble?' Asked Bomi. 
 

' Oh, it won't be any problem. We will respect of your choice too. But you have to discuss with us of your plan, so we can manage it early. As you know that Naeun is public firgure, so you might will have some unforseen things happen maybe from her fans, or from some media, but we will try our best to protect your privacy and do hope that you understand.' Chorong said will apologic face. 
 

'Nah, I never care about that, my family are all oversea. They won't be easily find them.' Bomi checking on her phone while answer. 
 

'Is the Naeun-sii free schedule after this?' Asked Bomi again after done with her phone. 'I'm not quite sure about that, how about you find out later when you pay the visit?' Chorong just smirk. 
 

'Okay! Bye pretty unnie, hope to see you soon!' With that Bomi wave a goodbye and walk out the office. The writer has been talking to her, and done of discussion they head to the car. Bomi been driving alone with camera install at her own car, and the other van is the staff where to following them. 

 

Even this is their second time, but she still feel nervous to meet Naeun. Maybe because she heard lot of cold personality of her from Hayoung. She has finally reach the studio and greet the staff at the entrance, Henry saw her and approach 'You are coming early'. 
 

Bomi just nod and answer with shy ' Yea, they said need a suprise visit, I hope this does not interrupt her working now' she scratching her non itchy neck and looking everywhere seem like to find someone. 
 

Henry just smirk and turn her body point to the left side of the spotlight. The person Bomi has been looking for is there, 'Her body figure is no joke, does she even ate? Her waist so slim' while Bomi still in her thought 'Good take! Now, change for next theme! Son Naeun-sii Please take a rest' The director direct the others staff of the setting. 
 

'Now is my call to go, she will be on the waiting room over there for a while. You can meet her there, I will need to discuss with the director now. Good luck.' He walk away before tap on Bomi shoulder and smile. 
 

Bomi look to the staff that following her just now nod to them and took a deep breath walk to the waiting room knocks few time waiting for respone. 
 

Naeun is closing her eyes and wait for stylist to touch up her make up and hair. Her assitant heard the knock and go over to open the door. 'Yes? Do you need anything?' 
 

Naeun eyes sharp open when she heard the voice 'Ah! Yes!.. No!.. I mean yes is Son Naeun-sii there?' Bomi is panic nod and shock her head. Naeun see from the mirror reflection found is funny and suprise with her sudden appear. 

'May I know who are you? She's currently busy, I can help you pass the message when she is done' asked her assistant. 
 

'I'm ...' 'Let her in, I'm done now' Bomi get cut by Naeun's voice before she finish. She just smile sheepish and bow thank you when the assistant step aside and invite her and camera man in. 

Bomi walk over to where Naeun sit 'Hi...' she awardkly  greet her. 'Hi, I thought that we will be meet after this, that still early' Naeun start the conversation first and invite her to the seat beside. 
 

'Yes, I thought so, but pretty unnie... I mean the producer said pay a suprise visit to you, that make me know more about your working place.' Bomi didn't  aware that Naeun change her face when she mention of Chorong nickname. 
 

'But is really quite early, I guess the shooting will take sometime, there still few theme need to shoot. You can take a walk on somewhere, then we will meeting after this.' Naeun check on her rooster and tell Bomi. 

'Oh... is okay, I can wait here. Don't mind me, I can take care of myself, I'm sorry if I had distract your work.' Bomi quickly wave her hand and said. 
 

'Are you sure? Is really will take quite long time' Naeun asked. 
 

'Yes, I'm okay with it. Have you eaten yet ? How about we have a dinner together later?' Bomi ask with smiling across her face. 
 

Naeun decide to 'Are you asking a dinner date with me now? That's fast, we barely know for few hours now' 

 

'No.. no... I just think that you must haven't eat yet and a dinner will be good for us .... you know ... bond for the relationship, we haven't really know about each other' Bomi explain it with a pause the make a eyes contact. 
 

Naeun just chuckled, ' I know, I'm just teasing you. Okay, we dinner later. By the way, I need to go now, if you need anything just ask from my assistant here Sally, or my manager Henry. You know him right?' Sally just smile with Bomi and wave. 
 

'Alright!' Bomi smile and answer happily. 
 

Naeun just look suspicious and said ' Behave yourself and no flirting with other, I don't want that we will divorce before marriage' 

 

Bomi stand straight and salute 'Copy that Captain! I won't leave this room until you are back!' 
 

Naeun just laugh and leave the room. Before she leave, she look for the one last time Bomi is chatting happily with stylist and assistant, 'I see you can get well along wherenever you are '