Bomi Naeun

We Got Married Again

Bomi walking around and observe the prize on the cabinet. There are lot of prizes, those are all the famous and most high rating show. 'These are amazing!' While she still in her own thought, 'Thanks for the compliment' a person whisper beside her smile. 
 

Bomi jolt from her thought and look to her right 'Who are you?' She ask while try to clam from shock. 'Me?' The person just chuckled and point to the cabinet say 'I'm the owner of the prizes, and this room too' she motion Bomi to sit the chair infront her table. 
 

'You are Park PD? I thought is a man, I never thought that you are woman and not to said young too' Bomi still haven't recover from the shocks given by Chorong. 
 

Chorong just giggle 'I will take that as a compliment, but I'm actually older than you, you can just call my name or whatever suit you'. 
 

'Daebak, I can't wait to work with you! Park PD!' Bomi excitedly exclaim. An intercom from the phone that stop theml from laughing, 'Miss Park, Miss Son is here' , she just look over Bomi and said 'Let her in'. 
 

'I'm sorry, did I interrupt you guys?' An angelic voice from behind Bomi make her turn to look at her. This is the first encounter of Bomi and Naeun. They stare at each other feel something familiar yet strange. Bomi feel like ever saw her somewhere but she can't remember it, and Naeun had sense something different with Bomi. 
 

'I see you two had finally meet now' Chorong smirk when she know that 'My gaydar never wrong!''. 
 

'Huh? Meet? Is she working with me?' Bomi ask confusely. 
 

'Hmm...You will be on the show with Naeun, I guess this consider with working together?' Chorong answer while scratching her chin. 


'You are the youtube channel Bbom Bbom Bbom, Yoon Bomi? Ask Naeun with suprise. 
 

'Ah... yes.... wait! You're Son Naeun right? The Son yeoshin! I been wonder why you look so familiar! Wow! Today is the best day ever in my life that can meet two gorgeous ladies at once!' Bomi jump on her seat and clap her hands. 

 

'I'm not gorgeous as your future wife, she is indeed' said Chorong while laughing at Bomi act, Naeun just feel blush cheek for the blunt Bomi.
 

Bomi stunt at Chorong words 'Future wife? What's that mean?Pretty unnie, I don't get it' she still looking at Chorong. 
 

'What did you call me??' Chorong is widen eyes and Naeun expression has been change to unreadable. 
 

'Ah... that... you said I can call you whatever to suit myself, and I thought you are pretty and older, so ... hehe... pretty unnie will better' Bomi answer with shy and lower voice. 
 

Chorong just studied Naeun's face and shrug. 'Oh hey, who's is whose wife? I mean the future wife thingy just now you had mention' asked Bomi again. 
 

'Naeun is your wife' Chorong talk with serious tone. Bomi's frown, she look around seem like looking for something and search everywhere. 
 

'There must be somewhere' she mumble and continue look around and flip the couch or boxes. The two girls still sitting there with weird look. 
 

'What are you looking for?' Naeun has finally spoke. 'This must be some kind of joke right, I know there are hidden camera here, for variety show right for test an ordinary person reaction' Bomi still can't believe of what she heard before. 
 

'No, there is no hidden camera here, and no one is joke too. Don't you already agree with the show when you sign the contract?' Chorong turn her working mood and serious face. 
 

'The contract? That's for the... We Got Married Again...' she said like almost whisper on the last part and remember of the day Hayoung's called her, then she hit her head 'Aish! I shouldn't cut the call and trust Haru easially too, I should read the contract!'stupid!' 
 

'Stop hitting yourself, you are more than dumb already' Naeun actually did hear she quietly mumble and she knows that Bomi has no idea what happen. Bomi just quite still process with everything that happen. 
 

'Chorong, I think you need to find a new replacement, this idiot is clearly doesn't know what happen, and you're right she is 'innocent' ' Naeun imply the last word with clear and other meaning. 
 

Chorong take out the contract again and handle to Bomi. ' You can review the contract again, but you can't refuse to accept, we can filed a lawsuit to you for breach the contract, this will infect your friend and her company too' 

 

Bomi's jaws drop upon hear what Chorong said 'Pretty unnie, did you just threaten me?' 
 

'Hey! I'm not necessarily with her, I can with others too! I believe there will someone better than her, smart than her and taller than her!' Naeun feel offended for Chorong action. 
 

'Yes, this pretty unnie of yours just threaten you. As for you, same too, because you sign the same contract. So, you two just have to follow' Chorong look at Bomi than Naeun and smirk sit back to her chair. 
 

'I can't believe you! We are friends!' Naeun puff her cheek and angrily stomp her foot. Bomi just quietly read the contract and didn't bother with the two friends bickering over there. 
 

Once she done, ' I have a question, it state here, 'By the 100 days of from the first day , can choose to continue or discontinue the show'  what does it mean?'

 

'It mean, both of you need to be couple for 100 days, by the end of 100 days, you can choose to leave the show and back to your real life or stay as couple and married, but I had to remind you, you must be single while you on the show and can't have any scandals with others, once we get to know there are scandals news, we can stop this show and terminate the contract immediately. This is reality show, not for variety only. I hope you are clear with what I explain' Chorong is now confident that Bomi answer by judging her look. 
 

'Okay! I accept it, is not a bad idea, beside I never in a relationship, it will be fun too!' Bomi said with smile and held out her hand to Naeun and bow 'Please take care of me! My gorgeous wife' 

 

Naeun just suprise and dumbfound shake her hand 'You too'