Bomi

We Got Married Again

'So... how's your meeting with 'Her' last week?' Bomi is lunch with Hayoung and Eunji as the routine to meet on every weekends for them. 
 

'Who's her?' Eunji question again? 'Did I miss something?' She looking at Bomi who is still busy munching her food then Hayoung. 
 

'Who else, of course her's wife' Hayoung answer while eye to Bomi who still oblivious and eating like didn't heard of them. 
 

Eunji shock by the statement and slap Bomi's arm, making her choke on the food. 'How dare you get married without told me!'. Hayoung is laughing while busy to comfort her two unnies by handed the drink to Bomi and stop Eunji for hitting again. 
 

Bomi finally come to sense and stop coughing 'Stop overrating'. ' The Her is Son Naeun, And I haven't married yet, it just a reality show I'm currently take part now. That's for your both question'. She replied while she notice Eunji glaring at her. 
 

Eunji eyes widen of the model name and come to realise. ' So you are the hot topic on the town now for the Son Naeun husband?!.' 
 

'I guess yes' Bomi just shrugged and continue the food. 
 

'Man, you this lucky brat! She's the dream girl of every man' said Eunji. 
 

Bomi just nod, ' I know' then continue eat again. 
 

'That's it? Did something happen on last week? Unnie, did you do something dumb again?' Asked the maknae. 
 

Eunji just chuckled. 'Why you seem not interested in her? Don't you find her attractive? You know what, co-actor from my drama like her very much, they even try get close with her, but she seem cold to everyone. Rumors said she play hard to get' 
 

' Yah! Why must I'm the one done something but not her? She pretty scary when she get mad. She doesn't talk much, so I can't really get what's she want' protest Bomi.

 

'No, I think you don't really get what girls want. Because, you never date before and you such a dumb when come to this. Bahahaha... Bbom-ah, you should really get a course for how to woo a girl' said Eunji and laugh together with Hayoung. 
 

'Huh? Where can I register for those course? But I don't have extra time to attend, do they have online course?' Bomi look innocently at both of them. The two friends laugh more loud after hearing that. 
 

'Did you two just make fun of me? Hey! I'm serious' Bomi fuming with anger face. 
 

'Unnie, use your charm to break the ice. She actually nice, she just need sometime.' The maknae patted her unnie said with smile. 
 

'Yes, you are the most innocent and pure mind person I had ever know, this is precious. Maybe because of our working industry, she become more aware people of surround her. She need the person like you in her life' Eunji just smile with assure. 

They continue to chat and Bomi get a notification and read it. 
 

'So, is that any short course for relationship? I kind of lack idea for the next meeting with her on coming weekend' Bomi smile sheepishly. 

 

'Saturday will be the first date for both of you, you will be the one plan it, just inform our staff the day before for the preparation. Good luck in your first date.' - pretty unnie. 
 

Bomi and Naeun will having their first official date. There are still many cicurm waiting for them.