Bomi

We Got Married Again

Bomi is never a complicated person, or should say she doesn't know what is complicated. She is plain and simple, she just an ordinary person and she never date nor have crush with anyone. Bet that she doesn't even know she is straight or gay. 
 

How did Bomi and Hayoung knew each other? Simply, they know each other when they both skip classes and playing game on the cyber cafe, they just happen by the fate sit next to each other, and Bomi randomly invite Hayoung to be same team with her, Hayoung first thought she is strangely weird by inviting same team out of the blue, but they click as soon as start the game. Hayoung is her first idol solo singer friend. 
 

If Naeun is working in front of the screen, then Bomi will be behind it, she is video editor of the company own by her friend Haru. Bomi is not use to public attention, she prefer low profile, the reason she start her own youtube channel, is just happen by a random conversation with Hayoung about how to teach those beginner of gamer some strategic and the function of each weapon. Some viewer just found that, she is funny when playing the game through live on YouTube, they have been request her share some daily life such as vlog or some special contents. Unknown to her, she become a rising youtuber by sharing her vlog of life and gain lot of subscribers.  

 

Three days before the news 

Still the same rountine, Bomi facing screen, the different is she on the company's editing room alone. A few knocks heard from outside 'Door unlock, come in' said Bomi without turn her back. 'Geez, I know you are here', her boss aka her friend Haru hold a file said while settle beside her. 
 

'I have to done this by today, so it can be use for tomorrow wedding dinner' said Bomi still didn't look at her friend.

'I get it, you are workaholic, when it come to work' Haru's sigh. 

'Said the boss that didn't hires new assistant or editor for doing the job' Bomi rolling her eyes but still looking on the screen. 


'Okay okay, your wish has been granted. I already interview few assistants and editors, they will be start next week. There is another news for you' Her boss handed her the file with smirk. 
Now that Bomi's eyes finally leave the screen and look at Haru. 


'A new job, I thought you never wanted accept requires from television company ' Asked Bomi while open file and saw the Munhwa Broacasting Corporation. 
Haru nod to her worker ' It's an offer for you, not me. Well, I don't mind if you working part time as long as you are free'

'Check it out, give an answer by tomorrow' Haru stop at the door and remind her ' It will be fun, if you accept it' her boss just wink at her and walk out. 


'What's with her today? Acting weird' Bomi thought of it, and never give a second mind and read all those agreement, since she trust her friend, she sign it without check of anything just place the file on her boss room before she leave the company. 


'It's not a harm right, since she gave me an access to working with broadcasting company, I might be learn something too' she never knew that, the agreement of contract can change her life from the time she sign it. 

'Hello Eunji, let's meet on the pc cafe later, call Hayoung too, since you at company with her now' she happily drive off after call. 
 

Bomi is exclusive now. She is exclusive to Naeun from now.