Naeun

We Got Married Again

There is the crowded on the high class fashion outlet mall. Perhaps it always been crowded just today there will be special guest coming over for opening ceremony. 

Inside the black SUV car 'Hello, yes. She currently done with the drama shooting so it shouldn't be a problem for that, I will check with schedule again. Yes, I understand. Thank you.' The guy look over behind and check on the girl with close eyes and sleeping. He just shock his head and smile. 
 

The car stop infront of the mall and there are lot of the  reporter and fans waiting there. The security and guard is standby on the side just incase there is crazy fans or prevent some interrupter. The moment the car door open review a beautiful figure with and sunglass on the face step down from the car. She politely bow and walk inside mall, while on the walking she still manage to smile and wave to the fans despite she is in her fatigue for filming her whole night CF the night before. 

'Naeun noona! Saranghae!! Naeun unnie, fighting! Son Naeun! You so pretty!!' Those fans are shouting and cheering for their actress-model artist. Yes, she is none other than Son Naeun. The only female actress-model that get in the top 100 beauty faces global voting on the international magazine. Is not that korea doesn't have other female artist get in the list, just that most of it are idol and she is the only one with the title of actress-model and with the top 10 ranking. 

The mall become more crowded and packs with the peoples and reporter. After the opening ceremony, there is a all the reporter time to interview and take the photo. 'Naeun-sii I heard that you just done with the drama shooting, is there any acting on big screen project soon?' Ask one of the reporter. 'I think there is currently don't have any news about my acting project, or perhaps I haven't been inform for anything yet' she answer with a smile proceed to the next question that other reporter. But, one of the question catch her attention the most. 'Naeun-sii I heard from the insider of MBC , you are going to appear again on We Got Married Again show, is that true?' There is the silence, Naeun is frown and dumbfound for a moment. Thanks to her manager for acting fast and answer.' Sorry, we run out of time for the next scheduled please excuse us for leaving, thanks for coming today' her manager is bow and guide her to leave from the crowded to car.

 

 

Once they inside the car, 'Henry, isn't that show is end 2 years ago? why would they are ask about that again?' Naeun still confuse with the question and look over to her manager Henry. The manager just sigh 'I'm planing on tell you sooner but not break the news with you on this current state, I guess the news must be over the net by now, you will be reappear on the show again, this time with new show name We Got Married again'. 
 

'What you mean by again? And is that mean I'm pair with Taemin once again?' Naeun still haven't fully recovered from the news. 'I just get the news from company a while ago. You been selected to appear again is because of your higher rating at last time, so they believe you might can make the show revive again, and with current korea lgbt community society, they had make a change for the show, and No for you, is not Taemin this time, but with a rising youtuber Bbom Bbom Bbom, Yoon Bomi.' Naeun is agape with her manager words and shock, 'Holly , i must be dreaming, i got married again,this time... with girl?!' 
 

Mean while, at the computer room, 'Hayoung is weird, why would she told me about that, I don't even know her, I mean like I had mention once she is gorgeous but not that I'm interested with her news' mumble Bomi while still editing her video. 
 

 

English is not my first language, so bear with my grammar. Thanks for reading