Naeun

We Got Married Again

Since incident on the mall, there is news everywhere, by everywhere means social media, naver, tv, radio are announcing the show come back with Naeun being the first star selected. But they are making it mystery by hiding the identity of the person pair with her, with the Naeun's now popularity on korea, her face is everywhere and it did really help the show gain more audience on it to anticipate of the airing time. Rumors are guessing those past actor or idol that work with her before, but top list still is Taemin,  because past shipper. With Taeun shippers a lot of there feel excited even start to gather old fans reunite for the shipper. 
 

'I bet how would you all react ,  if found out that is woman not man.' Said Naeun that looking through her phone checking on the news and her istagram. While she still absorb in her phone, someone walk pass her and sit silently in front of her. 'Are checking out on someone now?' Said the person. 
 

Naeun jolt from her seat, 'Oh my! Chorong! You shouldn't do that. You scared me' Chorong and Naeun has been friend when they both still rookie, by Chorong is still assistant PA on the broadcasting company, Naeun is actress. They knew by the some variety show that is Chorong's working on, and often give the moral support for each other, back then they are still very young and Naeun didn't have much more friend on the this industry. The two friend promise that will meet once a month for catch up, even with busy schedule. 
 

Chorong just chuckle 'My bad, this round on me, let's order'. Once they are serve with food and beverages Naeun is quite and ignore her friend. Chorong notice it 'Hey, are you really mad at me? Sorry, promise no next time' she make an apology face with her. 
 

Naeun finally put down her fork, 'Say the new producer of the WGM Again, why you hide from me that I will be in your new show?' She send a death glare toward Chorong. But Chorong didn't flinch at all, 'Well, I know you doesn't have any in talk for drama or movie,  beside, I'm not the one suggest you come back for the show, is my head suggest it, I just follow whatever decision, I can't break the news out of the blue, is private and confidential' the new producer, Park Chorong just grin at her star friend and continue eat. 
 

'Liar, you must be part on this too, you are the head producer team' Naeun still whining and playing her food. 
 

'I won't denied it.  Since you are single for too long, erm... you should really ...date.. someone for balance your life' Chorong give her a you-know-what-I-mean look. 
 

'I'm satisfied with my current single life. I have no intention on date anyone now.'state Naeun 

 

'Just give it a try, is not bad thing, or you mind that she is same ? But my gaydar sense the other way, that's impossible, I think you two are match' said Chorong. 
 

'I... I don't mind is girl, I just worry fans with attack her, you know how some fans will react, when their's idol is  engage with someone, and our country still can't accept lgbt society much' Naeun is frowning playing her drink now. 

'Our company now taking a big step for the lgbt community, you know that they are fighting for the South Korea marriage equality same marriege to be legal,  and I think your partner is an easy going person, and kind of ...funny, cute and innocent? You will like her, trust me' Chorong is smirking now, ' By the way, did you check out her video yet?' 
 

'Nope, I don't know how to access the tube' said Naeun with slow voice but Chorong still heard it. And her friend is laughing so hard on the restaurant. 'Slow down can you?!, you are create attention' Naeun feel shame with her friend and give an apologic smile to nearby guest that are looking at them. 
 

'Is Youtube not tube. I can't believe you still techno bimbo after years. Don't worry, your wife is expert at those, I'm sure you will learn fast' Chorong is control her laugh. 
 

'Yeah yeah, laugh all you can, the instagram also took me whole year for learning to upload and story, I don't care what she do, as long as not weird person' Naeun rolled eyes on her friend. 
 

Naeun has receive call from Henry. Chorong received message and smile ' Guess what, she agree, you two will be meeting tomorrow'. 
 

'Henry has inform me too, I have a weird feeling about these, feel unreal' Naeun said quietly with a sigh. 
 

 

This will be slow story , everything will happen in slow. Sorry for the lame storyline.