Bomi

We Got Married Again

When there are done eating, the staff decide to come an end of the day with private interview with them. Naeun is sitting in the black background setting at the  restaurant private room, and Bomi is in the car. 

 

-Car- 

Bomi look at the camera feel awkward. 
 

Staff:  You seem nervous, Bomi-sii.

Bomi: Ah... do I? Hehe... yes. She just chuckles 

Staff: Don't worry, you will used to it soon. Let's say hi to the audience. 

Bomi: Hello everyone I'm Yoon Bomi. Work as editor and part time youtuber. 

Staff: Hello, Bomi-sii. Welcome to show. How do you feel for your soon married life ? 
 

Bomi: It's still feel unreal for me, I never have someone in my life before. So i guess it will be interesting. 
 

Staff: Does that mean you never dated before? They are all startled by her confession. 
 

Bomi: Ah... yes. I'm never date or crush with anyone before. She is shy and scratching her non itchy neck. 
 

Staff: That mean Naeun-sii, will be your first for everything. How do you think of her? 
 

Bomi: We still on the get to know with each other stage. She's pretty, gorgeous and nice body figure, can say that she is perfect that dream woman of everyone wish to get. But as for me, I wish she will be more open and voice out her thought with me, so that she won't have bad temper with me everytime I done something that's not on her expectation. Wait, will she watch this interview too? 
 

Staff: We can't answer that, but if she watch when it's airing then she might know how you think about her. Don't worry, we won't tell her. And last, have some words to her and the audience. 
 

Bomi: Hmm... Everybody, I will work hard from now and take good care of her, and please support us. Son Naeun-sii, please take care of me too. She bow and the interview is end. 
 

Naeun side same as well done for the interview. The staff is handle the next filming schedule and explain to Bomi. 'Is she done too?' Bomi ask before the staff leave. 
 

'Yes, she will out soon.' The staff replied. 
 

Naeun walk out from the entrance, she still busing on her phone for calling Henry. 'I can give you a ride' She turn around and Bomi is standing behind smile at her. 
 

'Is okay, my manager will be coming' Naeun wanted to agree but remember of the incident just now, she reject coldly and look for her phone for the reply. 

 

Bomi look sad and ready to leave, then she heard Naeun's voice, 'Does your offer still valid?'

 

Bomi head up, and smile happily 'Of course! I have been waiting you since just now' 

 

Naeun walk pass her still didnt look at her. Bomi quickly follow, when they almost reach for the car, Bomi run pass her with speed. 'What's wrong with her? Doesn't need to give the ride if she is rushing'  Naeun thought angrily on her mind. 
 

Bomi still catching up her breath when she reach for her car. When Naeun is near to her, she open the passenger door for her. 
 

Naeun just nod and go in, Bomi close the door and run pass to her driver seat. Naeun just startled that Bomi suddenly move to her and take the seat belt buck for her. She feel the blood is heat up and blushing on her face. She thanks Bomi with small voice, but loud enough for Bomi to hear. 
 

Bomi just give a small smile and start to drive. 'Sorry to ask, where should I send you to?' 
 

Naeun take her gps and key the address. The whole time in the car is silence, and Bomi is driving follow the direction. While Naeun is thinking of something and smile secretly.

 

When Bomi reach the place, there is high class residency and with strict security system. But the guard recognise Naeun as they let Bomi drive in, she stop at one of the block. 'Are you staying here?' Naeun just nod and look at her bag search for something. 
 

She take out a box give Bomi. Bomi just look at her, 'For you'. Bomi still don't get it , 'Huh? Why give me?' 
 

'Didn't Chorong said need to prepare the gift for first meet?' Naeun ask with curious. 
 

Bomi just shake 'I don't remember pretty unnie said anything with this, maybe she did mention but I forgot.' 
 

Naeun seem to know something ' Never mind, since I had prepare, just take it.' When she unbuckle the seat belt, Bomi goes down and open the door for her. 
 

They feel awkward 'Thanks for the ride,  I... go in first, goodnight.' Naeun just walk in the building. 
 

Bomi just said out loud, ' See you soon, thanks for your gift, Naeun-sii . Goodnight, sweet dream.' she waving at Naeun, wait for her go in the lift then she just leave with smile across her face. 
 

'Oppa, why you smirks like that?' Sally been looking at her brother since his phone keep buzzing. 'And your phone keep ringing'. 

 

'It's nothing, just some random calls from work' Henry hide it from his sister and replied 'Something came up, can Bomi-sii give you a ride?'  He recalled back that Chorong text him to lied about the welcome gift and let them have personal time after show. He continue giggle and his sister been suspicious again.