Chapter 9

Beyond The Scene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Hoseok--

 

Feeling guilty on the way back to the dorm, he managed to convince the members to stop by her place to just check up on her secretly. 

"This is her place?!" Jungkook asked in shock seeing the tiny place located in such a small area. 

"Maybe if she didn't do what she did, she'd be living in a better place." Hoseok grumbled. The lights were on so they knew she was home, Jin turned the engine back on. They didn't want the company to know they were spying on Y/N so they made an excuse saying they wanted to go out and eat without their manager. When they were about to drive off they witnessed something and stopped the vehicle again. 

"Hyungs look!" Jimin said. The members were drawn to an image of Y/N being forcefully taken out of her place. Seeing this, the members stumbled to unbuckle their seatbelts quickly. Not knowing why they were feeling this way even after thinking she betrayed them but they couldn't stand it when they see her being treated like that.

 

--Y/N--

 

"How can you do something like this? I paid didn't I? It's not like I didn't pay my rent!" I shouted at the landlord. All of a sudden she wants to throw me out. 

"I don't want a criminal renting my place!" The landlord yelled. Little Fluff, the pup I adopted, barked in defense. 

"You knew about my situation when I first moved in, you said you were okay with it. I haven't done anything wrong!" I tried reasoning as she was throwing my luggage out the door.

"Sorry Y/N but I can't let you stay here anymore or else I'll lose everything too." She said with a guilty tone of voice. I wasn't always paying rent on time but I always have paid it regardless. 

"Where am I suppose to stay now?" I was hoping she'd take me back in but she didn't yield to me one bit.

"Please.." I begged her and got on my knees. She threw my last luggage on the ground before walking back in and closing the door behind her. 

I heard a smash and I knew what had broken. I scrambled to look through my luggage as the members rushed towards me and again Little Fluff barked at them approaching.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Taehyung asked worried. 

"Why are you guys here? Just leave me alone." I barked defensively as I picked up my family photo on the floor beneath the scattered glasses of the frame.

"Get up," Hoseok instructed but I ignored him. 

"I said get up!" He grabbed my arm forcefully pulling me up from the ground. "Don't ever kneel in front of those types of people!" 

"What do you all exactly want from me?!" I choked on my tears and jerked my arm out of his grip. They were all taken aback from my tearful rage. 

"Can you please... all of you... just leave me alone. It's suffocating!" 

"Whats suffocating? You brought this upon yourself." Jimin responded crossing his arms across his chest. 

"Right.. I did bring it upon myself. I forgot that I took the fall for someone and ruined everything with my own hands." I mumbled. 

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked but I stayed silent. I took my phone out and called the family chauffeur dismissing Namjoon's question altogether.

"Ahjusshi, it's me." I spoke over the phone and turned away from the members who remained flustered. "I...need to borrow some money." I bit my tongue to ask him for a favour. "Ahh...they kicked me out." I explained. 

I gathered my stuff that was laying on the ground and put it aside as I waited for Mr. Shin to come. "How about you come stay at our dorm?" Jungkook asked suddenly causing everyone to look at him.

"What?" I asked surprised. 

"Well what are you going to do? It's literally almost midnight, where will you be staying?" Taehyung added. 

"No, I don't think I should." I replied as I stared at Hoseok who was giving me a concerned yet uncertain look.

"Where are you going to stay then?" Namjoon asked stepping forward from behind Hoseok.

"I'll figure something out when he comes." I picked up Little Fluff who was standing next to my leg on guard. 

Not long, Mr. Shin arrived but it wasn't just him. Ms. Park, the maid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter