Chapter 8

Beyond The Scene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Y/N--

 

I turned off the stove and checked everything before I left, I was wondering why he would call to me the studio when my shift was over. Was it another trick? Was it another accusation that I got myself into? I shook my head as I got into the cab. Whatever it was, I needed to go anyways. 

Heading back to the studio, I noticed why he would want me back. The place was a mess; it seemed as if they all, including the dancers, deliberately made this mess for me to come clean it up. I let out a big sigh as I entered their now empty practice room. They had left me here after calling for me. I was irritated but I just bit my tongue. Hang in there...once you have enough money for a plane ticket...let's get out of here. I kept telling myself that in order for me to keep going. 

I threw my jacket on the couch, rolling up my sleeves and started picking up the empty water bottles. I ran out to the hallway to roll in the recycling bin and when I came back, a female dancer who happened to be there thought it would be funny to stick her feet out. I tripped over it and fell onto the ground. I glared at her and bit my lower lip, "What? angry?" She provoked. I didn't say anything nor did I want to start anything, "Yah!" someone yelled from the back making me jerk my head up in surprise. 

It was Yoongi's wife, she had her arms crossed and looking very upset and angry. The dancer flinched at the sight of her and bowed out of respect. "Do you really have to do that?" She asked. "Leave before I report you for workplace bullying." The dancer apologized and quickly ran out of here. 

I just stared at her as she uncrossed her arms and walked over towards me. She gave me a smile, "It's been a while." she reached out her hand to help me up. Noticing that I didn't reach out she bent down and grabbed mine before pulling me up. "Thanks." I mumbled. 

She looked around the room, "The members did this didn't they?" She said shaking her head at their childish behaviour. "What are you doing?" I asked seeing her roll up her sweater sleeves and crouched down. "Helping you clean." She replied giving me a wide grin. "No no I can do it. You must be busy, you should go do what you need to do." I refused and took the trash out of her hand. 

She turned to face me and pressed her lips together, "I don't know about the others, but I know one thing for sure... Y/N that I knew back then was not a bad person." I scanned her eyes and I can sense the trust she had in me. I felt an overwhelming rush of emotions, for the first time in a while, someone said something nice to me. "That's not what the others think." I replied also crouching down to resume cleaning. 

"Tell me the truth, it wasn't you that did all that right?" She asked firmly. "Does it matter now?" I asked walking over to the garbage can. "It does, Y/N ah. I knew from the beginning you always had something hidden. Something you weren't willing to tell us." I stopped what I was doing and looked back at her, giving her a soft smile. 

"I just want you to be happy. If it really wasn't you, you need to clear your name. I can help. You were there for me when I needed someone, now it's my turn." She said walking towards me and taking my hands in hers. Her eyes were then drawn to my bare arm that I had rolled my sleeves up mindlessl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter