Chapter 13

Beyond The Scene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Hoseok--

 

The members were getting ready to leave as the day to depart for Japan came closer. 

"Got it all set up?" Jin asked Yoongi who was fixing the security camera inside the house while Y/n was away at work. 

"Why are we doing this again?" The younger members asked. 

"To find out the truth about everything." Namjoon answered reading the instructions on how to connect things onto their mobile devices. 

"Also, its to protect her if something was to happen." Jin added glancing over at Hoseok with a smile. Hoseok thought of the idea to install cameras, he wasn't feeling great about having to do it but his gut feelings are telling him it's the right thing to do for her sake. He tried to play it off as if it wasn't and in turn it was for their sake. The members didn't buy it though.

"Isn't this like invading personal privacy?" Jungkook asked as he walked out from the kitchen peeling a banana. 

"What personal privacy are we invading when it's our dorm?" Yoongi responded as he got down from the ladder. 

The members have been working together with Yoongi's wife and Jinhee to gather more information about the case. They were beginning to believe Y/n was definitely not the culprit but rather took the blame for someone else. Whoever that person was, they must've been someone she cared for. 

"All set." Yoongi said nodding and being proud of himself. 

"Wait, Namjoon what are you doing with that?" Asked Hoseok looking at Namjoon who was holding a camera in one hand, a phone in the other. 

"Yah put that down or you'll --" Jin said before it slipped out of his hand and dropped on the ground. 

"Ahh...Namjoon ah..." The older members whined.

"God of destruction indeed. Never fails to live up to that name." Taehyung said laughing and Namjoon gave them his dimple smile as he slowly bent down to pick it back up. 

"Okay, we won't need that thank goodness. By the way, did your wife find out anything new?" Jin turned to asked Yoongi who was cleaning up.

"Oh, she did. She's on her way over to meet us." Right when he said that his phone rang, "Talk about good timing," He said holding up his phone smiling. 

He went and opened the door to welcome his wife. "You're here." He greeted and gave her a peck on the cheek. 

"Ah hyung," the younger ones whined. 

"What?" Yoongi grinned and walked his wife inside.

"The younger ones aren't used to it still." Jin teased ruffling Jungkook's hair. "Wait til this little one falls in love, I'm going to all day." Jungkook looked at Jin and pouted making the members fall for his cuteness.

"Anyways, let's hear what's new." Hoseok said walking towards the sofa. 

"So we were able to find out more about her family and past. Her parents died when she was young and was adopted by another family who were close friends with her parents. They were really well off." She began.

"This even makes it more absurd. Why isn't she with her family?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi's wife's face turned sour and she looked at Hoseok. "I guess this is why she kept it from all of us." 

"What?" Hoseok asked becoming a bit fearful of what he was about to hear.

"I've always wondered everytime I meet her, she's always having a new injury." She continued. "Like last time when you called her to the studio and she was cleaning up, her arms were full of old and new wounds." 

Now that she has mentioned it, Hoseok remembered back when he was dating her. "She would always use the excuse of being clumsy and bumping into things so I always brush it aside." 

"Are you guys putting pieces together?" 

"So you're saying...Y/N could possibly have been abused by this fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter