Chapter 17

Beyond The Scene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- Hoseok --


Arriving at the airport, they were greeted by a bunch of fans. Whoever leaked the information about their flights, really leaked it well as the whole area was filled with fans. 

"You gotta be kidding me." The members grumbled as they stood at the arrival gates. 

"Looks like we have to run for it if we want to get out of here soon." Jungkook said bending down and tying his shoelaces. 

"I'm in slippers..." Taehyung said looking down at his feet. 

"Looks like you'll have to run barefooted." Jimin said with a small smile. 

They gave each other a look followed by a nod and sprinted out of the gates. The fans began swarming and the members were caught in the crowd; the manager and staffs ran in between to create way for the members. Sensing that they may be mobbed, the managers had prepared beforehand. They had contacted Bang PD to prepare a car and when they arrived, the members can drive themselves to the hospital. 

"if you guys go through the south entrance, the car is already there. Your other managers are waiting." The manager whispered into Yoongi's ear. He nodded and grabbed onto Taehyung's hand, without saying anything Taehyung was able to get what Yoongi wanted to say. 

Taehyung grabbed onto Jungkook, and with just one eye contact, they began grabbing onto one another. The members worked their way out of the crowd while the staff broke through the barrier and got in front of the fans. 

Seeing the opportunity, Yoongi and Taehyung pulled the members out of the crowd and led them towards where their manager told Yoongi. 

The members were able to breathe out in relief as soon as they saw their manager stand at the vehicle waiting for them. He gave Jungkook the keys and told them to go straight to the hospital while the managers will follow them later. 

"I'm... looking... for Lee Y/n" Hoseok said in pants a he sprinted from the parking lot to the desk.

The nurse looked at him, "what is your relationship with the patient?"

"I'm her boyfriend. Where is she?" He answered. The members ran up to Hoseok and the nurse directed where to go. 

Yoongi's wife was sitting inside the room and had fallen asleep with her head resting against her arm. 

"Babe..." Yoongi quietly called as he bent down and placed his hand on her knee. She jerked up, "something wrong?!" She panicked and didn't realize her husband and members were finally here. 

Upon seeing him, her face relaxed and tears just fell. "Sweetheart... it's okay." He mumbled as he pulled her down into his chest. He patted her, "I'm here now, don't worry. You did well." He comforted her. 

Hoseok walked over to where Y/n was laying, his heart ached at the sight of her just laying there. He grabbed hold of her hand as he sat down, the members came and watched in concern.

"She hasn't woken up yet." Yoongi's wife said as she sniffled and recollected herself. "But the doctor said she should come to soon. She had lost a lot of blood, but they managed to stabilize her." 

Hoseok didn't say anything and just rested his head on her hand. "Find out who did it." He finally spoke voice filled with anger. 

"Already on it, Jungkookie and I are looking back at yesterday's security cam footage." Taehyung replied with Jimin looking over their shoulders. 

"Security camera?" Yoongi's wife tilted her head que

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter