Chapter 6

Beyond The Scene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Hoseok-

"Where did you go Hoseok ah?" Namjoon asked seeing Hoseok enter the dorm. He didn't answer Namjoon and walked past him without saying a word; walking straight to his room as members watched him. Slamming the door behind him leaving the members worried at his attitude.

"Something's wrong." Jungkook said as he took a bite out an apple.

"I'll go talk to him." Jimin offered.

"Don't, he'll talk when he wants to. Right now I think he needs time alone." Yoongi said looking over his shoulder towards Hoseok's room.

"Heading off hyung?" Taehyung asked. 

"mm...I'll stay here tonight, with Hoseok like that, I won't be able to sleep anyways. I'll just let my wife know." Yoongi answered grabbing his phone and calling his wife to tell her he'd be at the dorm.

Hoseok threw his coat on his chair and fell back onto his bed. He placed his arm over his eyes covering it and thinking back to what had happened. His tears fell, he realized he still loved her a lot but was conflicted. His other hand gripped into a fist and he pounded it against his bed, "Why...why did I fall in love with someone like her?" He whispered to himself. 

Rumours spread fast as Y/N became the talk amongst the staff and everyone in the company. The members walked into the practice room and all the dancers there were chitchatting about what they had heard or read.

"What's so interesting that got everyone talking?" Jungkook asked as he walked through the door looking around. 

"It's Y/N." They replied. 

"What about her? She created trouble again?" Taehyung asked placing his bag down on the chair as the members took off their coats.

"You guys didn't hear?" 

"What?" Yoongi asked eyeing them as he slumped down on the sofa.

"She sleeps with men for money." 

"What?!" Jimin asked in shocked turning his head quickly to the dancer that answered.

"Yeah..it's all over the company board." One of them gave the phone to Jimin.

Hoseok's eyes widened and rushed over. The other members went onto their company board and there it was, posts about Y/N hanging out with men at night were circling around the company newsfeed. 

"She was this type of girl?" Yoongi asked jerking back in disgust.

Y/N walked into the room with a handful of snacks and coffee just like she does every morning for them. She sensed the cold atmosphere as she walked in and put the bags down on the table. 

She noticed everyone's eyes were on her the minute she had walked into the building and more so when she traveled to their practice room. "You disgust us." one of the staff mumbled and she knew something had been posted online.

Taking out her phone she had received anonymous texts messages from people in the company who probably had spread the rumours. 

"What a disgusting " 

"She has no shame"

"She can go as low as that for money. psh.."

"Can someone just get rid of her?"

The members watched on as she swallowed hard and blinked away her tears. She looked up at Hoseok and his eyes were filled with worry. He had no idea who spread those rumours. She looked back at the photos posted and knew it was from the events she had to attend back in the day for work, but who really knows about it? 

She turned away and walked out but was greeted by a dump of water by some of the other employees and female dancers. "Opps...thought you were trash." They said laughing as she stood there soaked. 

 

 

--Y/N--

 

Never did I think my life would be so mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter