Chapter 10: You take the step

Sign you’ve fallen for your bestfriend: Shuhua edition

“As the final sign, the tenth sign” Yuqi said. “You finally take the step,” Yuqi said.

“What step?” Shuhua asks.

“Step, you cross the line, you finally do or say what you really feel!! Congratulation!” Yuqi said then Shuhua laugh.

“So many sign, huh?” Shuhua said.

“Well, because admitting you like someone is never easy,”

 

It’s the second time Miyeon goes down for the kiss. Miyeon want to go for a wilder make out session however she is hesitating as it might scare Shuhua. Shuhua can only kiss back and hug Miyeon in the neck. Everything is in Miyeon’s control, pace, and angle.

“Shuhua, can I?” Miyeon asks as she break the kiss.

Shuhua never felt like this in her whole life. Shuhua look at Miyeon’s deep eyes. It look so attractive, arcane and mysteriously. Miyeon’s racy voice makes Shuhua’s heart beat so fast. It’s making Shuhua’s dizzy and Shuhua’s know she’s entering a maze where there is no exit and might get trapped for many years and that’s maze called: Cho Miyeon.

“Kiss me in lips,”

 

 

Shuhua wakes up in Miyeon’s bed. She sigh when realize what happen, what will happen now? What are they now? Did she just confess to Miyeon, just like that? Will Miyeon reject her too?

“You awake now,” Miyeon said. Shuhua search for the voice and sees Miyeon at the door only wearing long sleeve and short. Some are even s, too dangerous for early morning, late morning as correction.

“Hm,” Shuhua said so shyly and cover her body with blanket. Miyeon laugh at it and goes to Shuhua.

“Why you are so cute?!” Miyeon said and kiss Shuhua is cheeks multiple times.

“S-stop!” Shuhua said then Miyeon get up.

“I order our breakfast, let’s go eat!” Miyeon said.

 

“So, you two are dating or what?” Elkie asks.

“No, I don’t know,” Shuhua said and look at her hot chocolate.

“You confess and you have your first with her then the two of you aren’t still dating?” Tzuyu asks.

“AHH I don’t know!!” Shuhua said while whining. “Are we dating or what? Well, I don’t know!” Shuhua said.

“You know what, you better asks Miyeon, it’s really simple you know,” Elkie said.

“Agree,” Tzuyu said. “Plus, Miyeon unnie looks so in love with you,” Tzuyu said.

“I wish everyone have a Miyeon unnie, elegant, y, hot body, beautiful face, tall, smart, and talented. You’re so lucky,” Elkie said then sigh. “Plus her aura, it change every time as she change her fashion style,”

“You better take a step, a lot forward please,” Tzuyu said.

 

What should I say? Should I asks her now? What’s the meaning of this? I swear, is this love? Should I asks myself? Come one Shuhua, you can do it!

“Miyeon unnie,” Shuhua called. It’s night, Miyeon is taking Shuhua’s home while holding hands.

“Hm?” Miyeon said then they stop walking. Miyeon eyes always look happy, she is born with it and that’s why it’s harder for Shuhua to know Miyeon’s mood. Shuhua sigh and look at their hands. Shuhua brought it up in the air.

“This, what is the meaning of this?” Shuhua asks as they both look at their hands.

“Hmm…” Miyeon said and an evident blush appear in her cheeks. A rare sight for everyone and it makes Shuhua feel special. “Ah, sorry if I’m a lot of coward and couldn’t asks you properly,” Miyeon said.

“What?” Shuhua asks. Miyeon smile.

“I love you,” Miyeon said.

Thump, thump

“I love you, Shuhua,” Miyeon confess once again. “I love you so much, Yeh Shuhua,” Miyeon said so sweetly. Shuhua start to blush and trying to stop her herself from smiling.

“I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything, I didn’t fall in love with your looks, nor on what you say but just the way you are. If singing was my favorite thing, now it’s making you happy that’s my favorite things. And you know what, I just want you to be happy, if that’s with me or with someone else or with nobody. I just want you to be happy. I just want you to be happy with life. “Miyeon sincerely said and hold Shuhua’s hand tightly.

“I’m about to give up when you keep saying love Soojin but at least, I want to prove to myself that at least I tried. No matter the ending of my craziness, at least I tried to make you feel what I feel. When I’m down and when no one knows, you’re whining and high-pitch tone voice wakes me up and makes me smile immediately,” Miyeon said. “So I couldn’t believe it when you actually show some sign that you might love me back!” Miyeon said while chuckling.

“Why?” Shuhua asks while pouting.

“Because you’re all over Soojin, Soojin is such an amazing person so I’m not surprise if you really love her. But I guess, I won in the end,” Miyeon said with a smile. Shuhua smile back.

“Take a step,”

The space between, Shuhua look at the distance between them, a one step away. A one step away.

Shuhua smile first before taking the step, a step that erase the space between them. Shuhua give Miyeon a sweet smile before kissing her. Miyeon’s eyes widen at first but smile into kiss first before kissing back.

“I love you too, I love you too Cho Miyeon. I hate the way you flirt with me because it makes my heart beat. As a close friend at first to you, I start to notice everything you do and I look at you way too longer than I intended too. I got jealous at everyone close to you, and I start to dress up just to impress you. I smile too much when you call. I’m good at eye contact yet I suddenly can’t look at your eyes because it makes my heart beat so fast. I can drop anything for you as I realize I look at you with those eyes, as I take a step, along the way, I know I fallen in love with you. Just you, and I don’t think I need a reason for it,” Shuhua said then take a peck at Miyeon’s lips.

“Just you, I love you,” Shuhua said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Miyeon asks.

“It’s a yes, of course,” Shuhua said with a big smile.

 

-FIN-

----------------------

I WILL WAIT UNTIL MISHU COMEBACK. BYE-BYE FOR NOW, I HOPE YOU JUST ENJOY MY SHORT MISHU STORY

 

THANK YOU, MUAH!!