11 - Aiaigasa (Eunbi POV)

The Thinker who Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Thank you for reading so far and leaving comments! It's Valentine's today, we got our mail back and comeback is finally here!! Here is a chapter full of unnie-line Eunsaku style fluff, enjoy and the next chapter will be up soon!

 

 

Eunbi switches the lights on as they enter the house. Tonight is the first night Sakura and her are going to be spending at home alone, with Nako sleeping over at Hitomi’s house. She’s not sure if she can keep her cool, especially after discovering her feelings for the younger girl, and creating such a big fuss when she considered leaving for Tokyo.

 

She is happy that Sakura clearly treats her as an important part of her life, and she has not shied away from showing her affection ever since she decided not to leave. But on that same day, Sakura also told her that she has somebody she likes, so Eunbi is now sure she will never stand a chance, even in an alternate universe where they are not sisters. She still remembered how she mustered all the strength she had to keep a calm exterior while Sakura announces that she’s in love with someone else, even though it felt like a million needles are pricking her heart. 

 

Sometimes, she speculates that if it is someone who understands her passion properly, that would be Hyewon? It makes her miserable whenever this thought comes up, but she also gets distracted often because Sakura seems oblivious to how devastatingly flirtatious she is. She probably believes that she can act freely in front of her unnie after going through so much together, but she’s giving Eunbi heart attacks daily!

 

“Unnie~ Let’s go to the bath together?”

 

There she goes again. But how can she say ‘No’ directly? She had already made a fool of herself a couple of nights ago… she can’t appear a bigot just because she needs to hide her feelings.

 

“Kkura-ya-- I was thinking, maybe we get a quick shower and go to bed...it’s been a long day.”

 

“But you just danced so much, you need to relax and a hot bath will do you good. Besides, you already know how I get my release~~” The girl squinted her eyes in an attempt to do a wink. “So I promise I won’t have inappropriate thoughts in there.”

 

Eunbi’s jaw almost dropped at this directness.

 

“Yaa-- Kkura!! Why are you bringing that up again? Okay, okay, Unnie is sorry. I shouldn’t have asked that stupid question the other night. And no, I didn’t mean to say that you will act weird-- it’s just… it’s me, I’m not prepared!” She is now hiding her face behind both of her hands, but she’s sure her blush has reached the tip of her ears.

 

“Well, if only you were interested in girls too, I would have totally shown you more of my Saito Asuka collections… You know how I’m still recovering from the question you asked when you’re flipping through those pages...”

 

“I…Kkura-ya...” Eunbi is making a pleading face for Sakura not to continue. That night when she got home, she forgot that Sakura had stopped spending nights away from home, so when she went into the room and saw Sakura browsing a magazine while sitting sideways in bed, she was pleasantly surprised and sat beside her to strike up a conversation.

 

Flashback to the night

 

“Hey~ nice to see that my roommate is not barricaded in the game room for once.” She settled herself nicely beside Sakura, flicking off her slippers and dangling her legs as she picked up a magazine from the pile. The cover has a girl in a bikini, but many pages inside are comics...ah, that’s interesting.

 

“Unnie, how was the dinner? I thought the pumpkin soup Nako made was amazing.” Sakura greeted her and lowered the magazine she was reading, revealing a two-page spread of two bikini clad girls lying on their stomachs, showing their nice back curves. Eunbi could feel her heart beat faster, and she looked away towards her own desk to distract herself. After realizing her love towards Sakura, she’s seeing these models in a different light.

 

“It’s good.” She replied simply, turning her head towards Sakura to show a smile. She then saw how Sakura’s eyes went towards the comics magazine she was holding.

 

“Ah--Unnie, this is…” She took the book away from her gently. “It’s a bit yabai on some pages…” Sakura scratched her head as she tried to lay the book on the other side of the bed as casually as possible. “I know you’ve accepted me for who I am, and even tried to help me out in my love life, but still, that might be a bit shocking to look at...here.” She gave her the magazine in her own hands. “That’s completely PG...that’s, if, you’re, um...interested in what I’m reading.”

 

Having someone take something away from you is always a surefire way of piquing their interest, and it’s no different for Eunbi. She starts going through Sakura’s magazine page by page, wondering about what could be in the other more ‘yabai’ book. Some sections have cute looking girls modeling in dresses and different fashion items outdoors, while others are wearing more revealing outfits, like the spread of the two models she just saw. 

 

“These are usually modeled by idols so they are not, you know… too y, but they are really cute…” Sakura tried to comment since Eunbi seemed engrossed with the contents.

 

What she didn’t know was that Eunbi was now feeling a rush of jealousy. Sakura has tons of these magazines, and if these cute girls make up the PG part, what do the other magazines contain? Just the thought of Sakura studying these girls are making her uneasy. All she has been thinking about was Sakura, but has Sakura’s mind been constantly occupied by the images of these cute women?!

 

“What do you think about when you read those magazines?” Eunbi blurted out without thinking through. Of course, the minute she asked, she realized how it had sounded like, especially when the page she’s stopped on was a photo of a bikini girl showing her cleavage from a sitting position, looking up at the reader with starry eyes. She witnessed how Sakura held slightly agape, a pink flush slowly forming on her cheeks.

 

“Unnie… do you really have to ask?... I um… I use them to...”

 

“It’sOkayKkura! It’s… you don’t have to tell me! ” The embarrassed unnie sprung up from the bed and dashed toward the door. “But!” She turned around in panic before she left, saying, “I have no problems with it! Really! It’s good, that’s fine, that’s healthy!”

 

The door smashed shut with Sakura staring blankly, still trying to process Eunbi’s overreactions.

 

Flashback ends

 

“Unnie, there’s still a way to make up for the emotional scar you’ve caused.” Sakura smirks as she walks closer, completely aware that Eunbi is reduced to a bunny who is desperately trying to burrow away into a hollow. She’s now towering above the girl and leans on her dangerously close. Stop teasing Kkura! If anything, you are the one leaving me with emotional scars! 

 

“Ofuro.” 

 

“Ya!” Eunbi finally punches hard onto the ‘bully’s’ shoulder and ran off into their room, shutting the door and shouting, “Stop playing Kkura, and quickly go shower now!” 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter