« Reviews » (2)

« PRODUCE 101 » The revival。 REBOOTING...
tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg

CAMILLE this is the review page!

 

Pictures link to the character apps. For now, mine are still bare cause im working and I have the attention span of a little child lol. Anyway if your character is accepted, they're in the story! But maybe not as main characters yet, who I'll choose in the end when all the spots are filled. If you're pending, you have three chances to fix what is needed to be fixed, if by then it's still pending, I'll unfortunately have to reject your character, but you can always retry with someone else!

FLY My second character!

tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg
tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg

MARELAINE My third character!

 

SHUKI Hello Janice! I’m so sorry for the delay but it’s finally time for the review! First of all, Shuki is an adorable name, I love it! And her faceclaim is so cute as well, what a sweetie ;;;; I really like her nicknames too! Wow she is a damn multilingual! That are a lot of languages, but they have good reasons so I get it. It will be really useful on the show to communicate with foreigners. She can be some kind of glue of an international team! Oh she’s a smol, I love it. So cute. Oh, the fact that she is scarred and tries to hide it is very interesting, I’m looking forward to see what happened to her. Poor bby. She’s working so hard to hide all of it.

 

Now onto the personality, first of all, I love how she is really good in groups but absolute e on her own? Very interesting dynamic which could cause troubles in the show. She seems like leader material, but once she’s practicing on her own after everyone left or something, she turns into a total mess? She seems to be a very friendly and enjoyable person that would make many friends quick on the show. Also someone that could stop her group from having drama? People will probably really enjoy her in their group! But it’s very nice that there’s this layer to her underneath this role, because everyone comes to her, but can she go to anyone else? (don’t worry, my dear, Kayla is here!) It is very nice that you write about how different Aiko is from Shuki, but this makes me wonder, when she stands on stage, is she Shuki or Aiko? Also, I’d like to see more elaboration on her negative traits, right now the personality seems to be very focused on the positives and not enough on the negatives…

 

Ohh my god that burn accident must have been freaky as heck, imagine you’re just four years old and you slip into a bathtub of boiling water? No thanks, sounds way too painful for me. She probably got lucky that it was arms first and not head first, yikes. I definitely get her problems with wanting to show off the scars and wanting to hide her identity online instead. Oh she started out as a utaite singing vocaloid covers, I remember those! I used to be very much into vocaloid. I really like that you brought that into her character! Oh she found kpop overrated, that’s so funny! I can already imagine little her rolling her eyes while her bestie raved about their kpop groups. Oh how the turns have tabled. 2NE1 and Infinite? Hell yeah girl you got taste! It’s interesting that she tried to become a nurse first. One thing that I’m kinda missing here is the reason why she did decide to audition for produce in the end, because she never really wanted to show herself to her fans, so why this sudden turnaround? What was her thought process? I’d really appreciate it if you elaborated more on this topic.

 

Oh no poor Aramis please spare your voice lol >.< Also we stan Onyx, what a good friend she is! I like that she is interested in occult sciences while not fully believing it because I’m in the same boat about stuff like tarot. I don’t see people like that often but I find it very relatable. Oh god earbuds that fall out easily, my NEMESIS! I hate those! And physics classes too? Girl I relate D: She’s a gamer! The gamer squad is expanding already (sorry Marelaine lol). She plays a completely different genre than my gamer boys, fun! Oh my god I can imagine her bringing in a full suitcase of hello kitty plushies and just filling her dorm bed with it. Oh miss girl you’d find Mystic attractive if you like y voices, his voice is chefs kiss.

 

Oh the fans digging to find out that she is Aiko will be fun to write about! I can imagine her communicating with a Japanese participant and all the viewers are like ‘the ? Where did she get those skills? Sus…’ and then some will find out immediately cause they recognize her voice or smth. Oh she would look so classy in that dress, I can already imagine it! Oh the dance moment will be so funny, I can totally imagine it, and Minzy would love it for sure. It kinda reminds me of that loud kid from Yuehua on season 2 who danced to pick me during the break or smth? It will bring some comic relief for the show which is always welcome. Oh?? She cringes at beautiful target? Miss girl, you’re cancelled now >:c how dare you??

 

Her interview is very lovely, she seems to be very talkative and has a good way with words! It really does fit her. I will take Takeuchi Miyu as her talent twin because that will be much easier than to have a utaite that never dances. Very smart of you to include that.

 

Oh did Mokkun game with Fly and Mystic before? Yeah he really does fit with them as they are also tired old men LOL. Oh my god a birthday surprise, that would be so exciting and so cute ;w; It’s a great idea! I did not think of that! The password is great! I’ll definitely write that down. Overall, I really love Shuki, she sounds like a great addition to the show and a lovely person. I am very happy to say that she is now accepted! I'm sorry for the wait and thank you for fixing up the app! :D

tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg
tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg

NAGI Hi again Janice! You should’ve seen my face when I got the notification, I was SO EXCITED for this app. Sadly I was just about to leave for work D: but now that im back I can review Nagito! I’m soo excited, he seems like an absolute cutiepie. Hahaha idk why but the >:/ is making me giggle. His nicknames are also so cute ah you’re melting my heart?? Oh my god he’s a bit of a koreaboo? No wonder that he’s here on this show! He’s probably super excited to be here sldkfjsl It’s good that he has some Korean knowledge!

 

He’s SO TALL omg?? He’s a damn tree! Bolin has some competition, damn. To be honest, I really think that he would look AMAZING in the uniform with his nerdy look and long legs?? It would definitely fit his image very well. Also we stan boys that wear glasses, I find it so cute. At least Jaewook won’t be the only one now! God this guy is so cute I can’t??

 

Oh he’s no thoughts, head empty. Why am I not surprised lol he looks like the type. He seems like such a sweetheart, an adorable boy that people will love and care for on the show ;w; like they’d drag him out of the practice room before he just falls asleep in there cause hes pushing himself so hard? Oh god, he’s both an overthinker and an introvert surrounded by 100 others? Poor guy, I can imagine that he isn’t always at ease on the show… Neurosis too? Oh the poor boy… he’s smiling through his pain while he’s probably suffering. I hope he can find a teammate that will care for him in these moments… That fear of being unloved is so real, I can feel it… I can really feel his pain, I feel like I can understand him… maybe this show can help him improve on these feelings? Omg a puppy that turns flamboyant and funny when at ease, that is SO CUTE.

 

Oh god he was pressured so much when he was a kid, no wonder he has such a fear of not being useful or loved. As one of the ‘gifted’ kids who fell off once they grew older, I can relate to him. It wasn’t nearly as severe of course but I know those fears perfectly. This hits so close to home that I’m actually feeling a bit emotional right now (or maybe its exhaustion + alcohol… lol) Being this perfect role model while wanting to pursue a field that is not really considered for him… so he kept it all a secret. God why are you making my heart hurt so much. It’s not even that dramatic, it just feels so real? He must’ve had such a hard time keeping his life as virtual idol a secret while also studying at college, but at least he got to be an idol somehow without having to reveal it, right? Hahaha omg I can imagine him being like ‘plssss can I go to produce 101 :c’ and the boss just gets a headache and lets him go just so Nagi stops nagging… ha, get it?

 

I am literally DYING at his groupmates?? They’re so funny oh my god, especially the ‘sad attempt of a peacemaker’ Tsubasa, he’s my favourite, I stan the guy. ‘short people can be y too!’ HARD AGREE!! Oh my god what if his parents found out what hes doing because hes getting buzz on produce… and they cant even contact him, oh my god the drama. He likes winter sports, sports cars, salmon and beef? This dude is AMAZING like I love him?? Marry me already and take me to an onsen please ;w; He dislikes messy environments? Good luck surviving in the dorm then, boy. I can imagine him just screaming over whatever the hell the other contestants left behind in the bathroom smldfkjl. Oh I can imagine him being intimidated by Byungwoo while he’s taller smkdfls im loving it. Also laughing when he’s uncomfortable? I can relate?? I’m the kind of person that also panic laughs, it’s crazy. He plays LoL? I feel like you put that in for my three gamer dudes lol I love it! He’s just such an absolute cutie, I think I’m in love. Oh boy, if you’re nervous around girls, you’re in for a hard time on this show lmao… #RipNagiPart423

 

Oh his short training time reminds me of when AKB48 was watching the Korean auditions on produce 48 and they were all shook cause in jpop you are more prepared to become appealing instead of skilled. His personality is definitely one to watch on produce and I can see him getting a lot of screentime during silly moments and practice for that! Also that he’s scared of cheetah is so funny cause I remember this scene on season 2 where the boys were like ‘ah cheetah looks like a baby shes so cute’ and then she is strict and angry af while don mills was the intimidating guy but he was the soft and sweet judge lmao. Oh my god the audition moment is already making me laugh, that will be SO GOOD!! It will definitely put him in the limelight from early on with that silly mistake. Also Rocking is a very good choice since its so skilled and a classic! Also him picking OK? We stan, he definitely fits that image and I am afraid that OK won’t be popular cause its cutesy. Him shivering while thinking of possibly getting X will also be such a cute TV moment. God he’s just made to be the clumsy lovable personality that every season has a few of. IM TOL NOOO STOP KILLING ME PLEASE?? I’ve laughed out loud so many times during this app, it’s making me so happy after a long tiring day of work ;w;. God he’s even so cute in the interview, I loooove him so much god I just want to give him my heart D:

 

Knight & day is so unique? I love that you bring in unique characters. First Shuki the youtaite and now Nagi the semi-virtual idol. I absolutely love the ideas you bring! It’s so different and unique, like my own esports boys. I always love it when people just find a unique field to make characters around, it often shows what other things people are passionate about besides kpop.

 

We’ve reached the end of the app now and honestly I just… can I marry him? He’s so relatable, adorable, sweet, he’s everything. I am so happy to have him in the lineup! And also, don’t worry, you can still submit a third main character ;w; (and some buddies that they can come with) if you want to! I have heard of some people that they will start working on their apps soon, I hope more apps can come soon but at least I have you, right? TT I think a deadline is a bit too early though… I think that it’s obvious that Nagi is accepted! Thank you so much for applying again with such an adorable boy ;w;

CHARACTER NAME review here!

tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg
tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg

CHARACTER NAME review here!

CHARACTER NAME review here!

tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg

coded by Codingfairina