Designs and misc drawings

« PRODUCE 101 » The revival。 REBOOTING...
top image

designs & misc drawings

Hi, Sien here with a little special chapter for you guys! As I am an artist, I love to draw and design things. One part about applyfics that I find really fun is that I get to design stage outfits for the groups and everything. And for Produce R 101, I will be able to do that a LOT. Almost all of those drawings will be put here for you guys to get a view of how everything will look like on the show, like the stages, the seating area in the first episode and the outfits. The stage outfits will also appear in the chapters where they are written but will also be posted here. This chapter will be updated as I draw more, I will put an alert in the title if something has been added so if you like designs and such, or just want to get a better view of the show, come check this out from time to time!

 

To get a higher res, more detailed version, click the image that's displayed!

 

THE UNIFORMS
 

The uniform designs for Produce R 101 are unique from the others, having grey and white outfits with emerald green accents. It is a step away from any other survival show with school uniforms thus far. Here is an example of the designs, as modeled by Song Jaegyu and Song Jaewook.

 

 

THE FIRST EPISODE

Aka the best part of the whole show, when you see this big majestic stage with 101 little chairs, and you get to meet all the trainees as they come in one by one and pick their seats, and then they audition in front of the judges... Well, I worked on this stage design for like two weeks at least so I hope that it's at least a bit up to par and that it helps with imagining the season.

 

Marelaine, Junjie and Bolin from OACA for scale. (I got lazy adding the other 4 rip)

 

 

More TBA as we advance in the story!

 

 

SIEN'S CORNER!

 

What can I say, I'm an artist and I love drawing down my ideas lol

layout coded for sienl1 by codingfairina