« Updates (IMPORTANT, check out new thread!!) »

« PRODUCE 101 » The revival。 REBOOTING...
tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg

16 DEC 2021 

 

Hello hello :D Welcome to the update page! I will place more updates here mostly as the deadline arrives, but I thought of something yesterday so thought to post it.

 

I lowkey forgot about the one minute introduction videos and the other little videos to help you get to know the trainees before the show starts. I want to write about this for every single trainee as a way for all readers to learn about them and will probably release them by batches as some sort of teasers. So I want to ask you for some things if you want to apply. It is only optional but if you want to have control over what your characters do during these videos, please either dm me or write these three things in your app!

 

- what they would showcase during their introduction video
- rate their flexibiltiy and squeamishness from 1 to 10, 1 being the worst and 10 being the absolute best!

 

If you don't send this with your characters, I will decide those myself so don't worry about missing out on this if you can't really think of anything. Thank you :D

08 JAN 2022 

 

Hi! First of all, happy new year to you all! I hope you all had nice festivities and good luck on exams for the people that are currently studying. After the request from J4N1C3 I have created a group profile template for you all to use for trainee group profiles! I have made separate versions from groups from 2 all the way to 9 to make it easier for everybody. This is a very nice and easy way to expand better on the buddies that will be coming along with your trainee character and their audition!

 

It is now linked at the bottom of the cheatsheet but it can also be found here. Happy applying!

tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg
tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg

30 JAN 2022 

 

Helloooo I'm back with a poll! I was watching the produce 101 vocal battle, and I was really touched by My best, a not really known but very emotional song. And that made me think. There aren't many vocal stages to include when you can't use the produce 101 vocal performances, so I had to include one that I personally never liked, and I notice that im not putting many trainees into that battle simply because I always ignore it.

 

I don't want this to happen so I thought of maybe introducing another song that is very emotional and vocal heavy, but not actually a survival show stage. But the issue is that it is unknown, but this could be the new unknown song that people go for when they want to try new things (like in season 1 with My best) and make a beautiful stage out of it. Because I'm unsure of what to do, I have made a poll, so please vote for it so I can decide ;w; And yes, every trainee I get is already getting position battle choices in case they make it this far ;w;

 

I'll see you when some new trainees arrive, hopefully! Please vote for the poll here or below this chapter

07 JUL 2022 

 

Hello there! It's been a while since I've been on this page, but I'd like to announce that we now have a very far away soft deadline! It is far but it is to show that I aim to be promoting and starting this story. I'll try to release more content, but I'm limited to the amount of apps I have to post more teasers and stuff, so please, if you have time, apply ;w; I hope you have a great day! :D

tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg
tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg

30 DEC 2022 

 

Hi, uh, its me. This story has been open for a very long time without much progression, and even though I feel very excited for it, when i step back to take an objective look (with the help from my friends) it kinda feels... unpolished? like the involvement with Iqiyi (which was an excuse to bring in MC Jin) and all the other unrealistic mess... I decided to do a reboot.

 

Just like how mnet got away with the scandal by giving the show a new of paint, I will do the same thing. You'll see once I upload the new thread, which will be linked here once ready. I hope to see you all there.

date here 

 

tba

tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg

coded by Codingfairina