« Voting rulebook »

« PRODUCE 101 » The revival。 REBOOTING...
top image

VOTING RULEBOOK

This is the place where I'll list the rules for the voting for Produce R 101. Yes, in case you didn't know yet, this story will have actual voting from my subscribers! Please follow these rules as you vote because if you don't, the vote won't be counted. I want to be as transparent as possible with the voting without actually revealing the votes. In the story, it is said that the show is under strict supervision so that there is no rigging this time. I also of course won't rig the votes myself, and to ensure that I won't oversee anything (which I am definitely going to do), I have appointed fellow applyfic writer and long time irl friend Youngandmenace as vote controller! She will be the second control of the votes to ensure that everything is right.

 

The link to the voting will be listed under every chapter and in this page as well. After every elimination, there will be a new form made and the old one will be closed.

 

Numbers might be changed as the story goes if I notice that it's not working.

 

THE GENERAL RULES
 

- Only people that are subscribed are allowed to vote, to avoid fake voting. This is why it will be mandatory to list your aff name. Please don't make new accounts to vote or fake vote or something. I expect all my subscribers to have the decency to not fake any voting because honestly, if you really want to rig a FANFICTION that literally DOES NOT MATTER, please find a new hobby. Get off this site and go touch grass or something. Any suspicious voting will be thrown into my group of friends, they're the best aff detectives on this site.


- Subscribers are allowed to vote once every two days, voting before an elimination episode will be closed beforehand (like a week after the last chapter got released) so nothing changes while I am writing the elimination chapter.

 

- Because I am the author, I am only allowed to vote twice a week, Youngandmenace will control on this.

 

- There will be general voting for the rankings and extra voting like visual and things like that. With general voting, please don't vote for your own characters. I don't feel like it would be fair. But in extra votings that are meant for little fun segments and such, you are allowed to vote for your own trainees.

 

- In every extra voting section, there will be a box below the voting to say any specific things. It is optional, but it is for any comments about what your trainees would do. Let's say they are picking the top visual, will they do something silly like Qin Zimo in idol producer? Will they pick a specific character? If you think one of your trainees would definitely pick one specific trainee (like how Jaegyu would DEFINITELY pick Jaewook) please mention that here so I can write it into the story.

 

- to make everything equal, it is mandatory to vote for both genders, you can't only vote for the girls or for the boys. I'm afraid that that would cause a big point difference.

 

- You can vote for main and secondary characters alike. I'll try to keep up a mix in my votes, but you can vote any way you like, you can vote only mains or only secondaries, just pick who you'd actually vote for if the show was real (asides from your own trainees ofc).

 

- Don't feel obliged to vote for my trainees to get on good terms with me or something! Only vote for them if you like them and would actually like to see them debut!

 

THE STATISTICS


- Numbers during the episodes will be increased so that they actually seem realistic, but I will reveal the total of actual votes every character got at the end.

 

- There will be 4 voting rounds which will generally follow the voting rounds on the actual shows (mostly produce 101 s2 cause I know that one best).

  • The first two rounds are regular rounds, in which you pick your ideal final team. This will consist of a #1 pick of both genders, who will get rewarded 2 votes, and 5 extra picks, who will each get 1 vote.
  • The third round will be the duo pick round. But because I don't expect many votes, this will be a bit different. You get to pick two first picks this time, and this duo will both get 3 votes. Then you fill up the team with 4 other votes, who will again get 1 vote each.
  • The final voting will be #1 pick, but because of the lack of voters, this will again be a bit different. These will work the same as the first and second rounds, but instead, your #1 pick will get 4 votes (!) instead of just 2.

 

- To ensure that the main characters will stick around for long enough, they will get a 30% voting bonus throughout the show. This stat can be changed if it proves to be too powerful or weak. Any changes will be announced.

 

- There will be voting benefits from the missions, but those amounts will be decided once I have a grasp on how many voters I have.

 

- For now, votes will NOT be added up in different rounds, but this could change.

 

- Please keep in mind that this is my first time doing such a live vote, I asked Buttfluff for advice but he didn't remember that much from his own voting. It is a work in progress, perfecting it as we go.

 

 

SIEN'S CORNER!

 

Hello, I know it might be way too early to talk about voting cause we are not even 20% into filling up the trainee pool but... I felt like doing this because I thought about it a lot earlier during my late shift so I decided to write it all down before I forgot about these things!

 

If you have any questions or rules that you think could be added, please don't hestitate to ask because they will be very useful! And happy applying :D

layout coded for sienl1 by codingfairina