« Cheatsheet » (new judges!)

« PRODUCE 101 » The revival。 REBOOTING...
tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg
the person

 

If you make your app, please add ProduceRevival as tag because I love snooping for wip apps ;w;

 

THE APPEARANCE Faceclaims are preferably idols, but if you want to use an actor, pro gamer (my specialty), ulzzang, model or maybe even something else (except stars please xD) and they have enough pictures, I would love to see them as well! Honestly, I don't even think we need many pictures. I want to see some nice new faces tbh. Race bending is not allowed, except if you are making someone with multiple ethnicities (eg: you can take a korean or japanese for a korean-japanese character). I'd like the majority to be Korean and also some Chinese peeps since Iqiyi is involved, but don't let that stop you from making people from other southeast asian countries! I'm very open towards idols from different countries from the regular Japan to further countries like Kazakhstan. Faceclaims can really make or break the character, so put thought into them and look for one that I can imagine having your personality. Okay, looks can be very contradicting to the personality but don't go out there making a soft child like Renjun a total rude person... I can't see that.

 

THE AGE The first season of idol producer had a variety of ages, produce 101 as well, mostly people around their mid-twenties, but they ranged from 14 to 30, so the oldest could be double the age of the youngest. The age of your idol (or actor, trainee or whatever) can range from 1990 to 2004. That's 14 years of difference, you're going to find the right age for sure. But remember, there's like only a few idols that are 2004 liners, so if you want to have a child that young, they either have to be trainee, child actor or smth or have an idol twin group that actually have members of that age like STAYC for example. You can of course pick a rookie group and be like their maknae and make them younger than usual but I'm not letting you take someone that debuted in 2016 cause that means they would've been 12. I'm not allowing that. This is also the same for people of the older age range, they probably debuted long ago or are like the oldest of their group (examples: Listen and Kyungil were way older than the others in their groups, also here you have some more possible idol twins yay) Also, watch out that if you submit older Korean men that they don't have to enlist during the show or winning team promotion time cause that would .

 

You can apply up to four times with main characters, by the way! I need heaps of apps, but please if you do apply four times, I will have to ask you to apply for both genders. Three is the max for one gender. I want to keep the amount of people I focus on equal for both genders. But they might become background characters! More about that in the idol section. If you make a co-ed trainee group, it is possible to submit one possible main, or two mains, one from each gender! Idk if I'll pick two mains for OACA but we'll see.

 

THE CORE The personality is probably the most important thing in your application, and if you miss this, you miss the chance to be picked because I won't accept you. If you're accepted, you're in, but your character might not be a main character, so being quick with apps wont work if you dont put effort in them. I will need at least four positive and negative traits (that means not in total but four each!). Please keep the amount of positive and negative traits equal so that your character doesn't get unbalanced. Also please no Mary sues or Gary stus. I love having cheerful fluffy little babies, but all of them do require a flaw, make them compulsive liars, extremely pessimistic or even just straight up mean. Neutral traits aren't needed, but if you feel like they add to your character and need to be mentioned then go ahead and add them! You can elaborate on the personality in bullet points or paragraphs. Please elaborate on each trait. If you write in paragraphs, please write at least two. If you write in bullet points, it would be better to see three of them for each trait, at least.

 

You know the drill about the background. Background won't be explored much in this story because well yeah if nothing significant happens they probably won't cover it on produce. But please do write two paragraphs at least, explaining how they grew up, if they were rich or poor or right in the middle, if something significant happened, how their grades were and how they discovered their love for music. You don't need to explore much on their trainee/idol life yet because that will be covered in the idol twin section, but please tell me how and when they got into the company (or companies?). AND DONT MAKE SOB STORIES TO MAKE ME PITY YOUR CHARACTERS! They just make me scream and want to punch my laptop. I'm sending you the bill if I break my laptop.

 

Trivia is the place where you can let your inner crazy self loose. It would be lovely if you had at least 5 for likes, dislikes and habits. At least 3 for the other stuff and the __ says section is optional, where you can put like catchphrases and all. Trivia is unlimited! It would be great if you didn't just stick to the minimum amount and just add everything you think is a part of your character. Food, color, pet peeves, favourite animals, ..., all that stuff!

 

THE SQUAD This is where you will put your relationships. Since love interest isn't important to this story, if your character does have someone they like, please put them here as well. Your groupmates will also have to be put here, and specify which ones will audition for Produce. Will your character come alone? Will there be a few members? or a full squad? I actually highly encourage it because it's always nice to have someone you love and cherish around you in cruel times. Of course they can also make new friends, so if you and your friend are making a character together, feel free to collab and make groupmates or people who will become friends on the show or something. Also, this does not only have to include friends, but also people your character doesn't like and stuff. You can have a lot in here if your baby is popular (like feeldog) or just a few if they're a loner, but please don't go overboard adding unnecessary characters! Also, you can definitely add my characters there as well! But of course that's not needed. Not everyone is going to befriend each other. Please also add the group twin/talent twin for your relationships who come to the contest and talk a bit about how they act cause I'll have to write them out as well. I would also like to see their desired seats, predicted ranks in the first episode and what first mission song they'd like to perform, but that one's for another section.

It would actually be quite handy if you made some sort of profile page for the trainees that you will send to the show! I'll have one too so you can use that as a guideline! If you need help, don't be afraid to dm me!

tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg
the idol

 

THE COMPANIONS This is a very special and important part of the application, maybe even one of the most important things. The idol twin group. This season of produce aimed to have an equal amount of trainees and already debuted idols. You can just have a group of thrown together trainees, an already debuted group, a soloist, a predebut group or people that come from acting or other fields (eg: Jaegyu, who was a gymnast). So let me explain how this works: your character(s) could be part of an imaginary group which is based on a real group, you can keep the name and groupmates and company, but you can also change the name and groupmates and company all over. You have to use their discography and only theirs to show your character's discography, but you can leave comebacks out or reschedule them. Just note that when there are line-up changes in the real group (for example Topp Dogg/Xeno-T's members dropping like flies), you have to include that in the twin group section too. The position for your character is then the position of the twin idol that your character is replacing. What you can pick as idol group is very important because there are rules and there are exceptions, but put some great thought into it and come up with original ideas! I think that this section is both important and fun to do.

 

The maximum amount of trainees a group can send is 9, but that is very rare, I only remember one single company sending in 9 people which was Banana culture on idol producer? The maximum amount of total trainees you can have across all apps is 14. If you send a coed group of trainees, they can decide if they want to audition together or separated by gender.

 

How to pick a twin group:

The best choice is obviously an underrated group, actor, soloist, whatever you're picking. Disbanded groups are of course a-okay too, and your baby can be the ex-member of a group too. It's all fine and you have lots of choice. If you really don't know underrated groups (shame), I might let it slip that you pick a better-known group as twin but please not twice or bts because that is obviously too much. I mean like Block B or T-ara, you know, the known ones who aren't really the top. The groups of the first mission songs and groups that have come from iqiyi or mnet produce seasons are off-limits of course. Members of those groups can return, but don't use them as group twin.

 

You can also pick foreign companies and groups! I'd actually really appreciate it, especially some chinese companies/idols since it's Iqiyi who's in charge now.

 

You can also combine co-ed groups together, and they can be co-ed groups for real, separate labelmate groups or just a bunch of trainees together.

 

The group twin stuff can be ignored if you are a trainee group. They can have a decided group twin already because they're a predebut group who's already fixed, but if they're just a bunch of trainees who have no fixed group set up yet, the talent twins can be from different groups! You can pick whoever you want for their talent twins. But it still can only be one talent twin for each person. Of course, you can also submit individual trainees and there is no limit to them.

 

I'm kinda aiming for half undebuted trainees and half already debuted idols.

 

There is a new section added outside of the first mission song choice (which needs to be made for all your members. this can also be put in the profile section in case you make that), which is the audition song. Put the song in there (preferably a live performance) of the song of your choice and explain how they did, if something went wrong or something. I will decide which rank they'll get based on your explanation. Please, don't make them exceptionally good, I can't give A's to everybody. If there are any extra performances you want some of your members to do (like Taehyun krumping), link them here too! This will also include your seat numbers that you pick! Watch out that your kids won't get separated by rows! Here is the overview of the rows, boys and girls will be separated by stairs in the middle.

 

girls   boys

1        1

2-3     2-3

4-6     4-6 (big chairs end here)

7-15   7-15

16-26 16-26

27-38  27-38

39-50  39-51

 

Another possibility to expand on this is adding an extra page for the audition. You can draw or explain how they looked with their outfits, and add color coded lyrics for them! Believe me, that is one of the most fun parts to do. Just let your creativity go wild here!

 

Just like in produce X 101, the ranks the trainees can pick from are A, B, C, D and X.

 

THE TRAINEE This section is firstly about your idol's life as trainee, which doesn't have to be long, but explaining how he got treated in the company and all. P.ssw.rd: a name suggestion for the final group linked to a song suggestion for the final group. The final group will be co-ed but also promote a lot by their gendered units. Secondly it's about how your character acts as trainee on produce. Will they be fishing for drama? Strategist? Angry mom? The meme? Specify how they'll react to new challenges, if they'd try and get a leader/center spot and how they would contribute to a group project like deciding on line distribution and such. There will also be a section where you can specify how your character thinks about the judges. They can know them of course but not all of them, logically. This section is optional, you can also only mention a few of them if you don't know all the judges.

 

Produce 101 the revival will air starting from April 2020, and the trainees got gathered in December 2019.

 

THE SELF-PROMO View this little section as a paper they're filling in as they are coming to audition for the show. Please don't lie in this because it will get your kid into trouble. It's just so that I know what they would go for if they have to like decide for a song or choose the teams. There's not really much to be said about this section, but it still has importance so don't just ignore it.

tumblr_oqfkotNlAs1wq7ojro5_400.jpg
the brownies are mine

 

THE MENTORS This new season will bring in some mentor from previous seasons, but also new ones! One of them being on seasons of idol producer before. The national producer representative is Rainbow's Jaekyung, the vocal mentors are Hwang Chiyeol and Shin Yoo Mi, the dance mentors are Ong Seongwoo, Kang Daniel and Minzy, and the rap mentors are Cheetah and MC Jin, who came over from idol producer! (istg mc jin is the best mentor out there)

 

   

   

 

THE TAKEN STUFF Except for the twin groups listed before, this is the taken stuff for the currently accepted characters. Faceclaims and talent twins from previous survival shows are open!

 

Characters that have a little star behind their seat number on the participants page are chosen as main characters!

 

Faceclaims:

Boys: Esports pros Summit, Mystic and Fly, Fu Sichao, Awaken-F's Jing Peiyao, NEXT's Bi Wenjun, ONER's Mu Ziyang, Panda Dragon's Naruki, Sawashiro Chiharu, Nagatsuka Takuma, Ishikawa Kaito, Mirror's Tiger Yau

 

Girls: Lucia Wu Yingxiang, S.I.N.G's Xu Shiyin, Acemax-red's Bomi, Naomi Wang Ju, Loona's Jinsoul, Jvcki Wai, Leung Cheuk Ying

 

Companies:
KQ, OACA (Chinese), Marine (Japanese)

 

Group twins (optional):

Boys:
Awaken-F, Knights

 

Girls: 
7senses, Hexenring

 

Talent twins:

Boys: Awaken-F's Qin Fen, Han Mubo, Jing Peiyao and Zuo Ye, 5zick/Zick Jasper, NCT's Taeyong, Super junior's Donghae, Infinite's Sungjong, MeseMoa's Kimagure prince, Hashimoto Yuta, Hatanaka Tasuku, Sueyoshi Shuta

 

Girls: 7senses' Kiki, Tako and Eliwa, Jvcki Wai, S.E.T's EunE, Gilme, Takeuchi Miyu

 

Seats:

Boys: 10-14, 34-38, 43-45

Girls: 3, 16-18, 37-38, 47

 

Audition songs: (it would be cooler to not have any doubles, yk)

 

SuperM's Infinity, A-JAX' Hot game, M.I.B's Chisa Bounce, Dami Im's Super love, Teen top's Rocking

 

THE BROWNIE POINTS These are the things I'd like to see like twin groups and possible scenarios and stuff but you obviously don't have to follow these!

 

- Twin groups I would scream at seeing are: MR.MR, 24K, Pungdeng-E, DGNA, F.cuz, 5urprise and many more!

- underrated faceclaims but of course I'm fine with known faceclaims too but since this is produce the revival it would be really nice to see some underrated adorable kids
- not your conventional idol personality like Seyong or something (he angy)
- adorable relationships!
- seeing people that have loads of hidden talent but also some kids that can't do too much
- siblings, groupmates, exes, people that just have connections and will cause drama or cuteness!
- funny scenarios please ;;;;
- aesthetics, but no overuse of gifs please
- just showing that you made your character with love and affection!

- an idol producer contestant so MC jin can go 'bruh no for real?' and Haitao and Junjie can get excited to see an old buddy?
- did I mention that I am weak for idol producer faceclaims and talent twins?

 

Possible scenarios that are not needed but would be cool to see:

- someone of a previous season who ended in the first elimination without showing themselves and want to prove themselves properly
- someone engulfed in scandals, true or not, that's up to you
- former member of a group that is still going
- a (trainee) group who had/is having a lawsuit against a company
- a (trainee) group that doesn't have a company and wants to find one, but currently do everything by themselves
- someone who didn't stand on stage for at least 4 years

- someone known from other survival shows (multiple ones) but never made it
- an athlete, actor/actress or model who wants to try being an idol (of course with the accompanied hate)
- a foreign (trainee) group who wants to promote in Korea
- a solo artist who doesn't know how to be in a group
- the rookie that is way too young and pure for survival shows, and also the old people who can't keep up with these energetic kids

 

SOURCE CODE - EXAMPLE 1 2 3 - TURN IN - GROUP PROFILE TEMPLATE

coded by Codingfairina