A Story That Seems to Go Wrong

Uh Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bye pretty unnie!” Yuqi waved and bid her farewell right after Soyeon did hers and left the shop.  She had wanted to leave quickly and die in her embarrassment when she gets back.  

 

“Cool unnie, wait for me!” Yuqi catches up Soyeon in no time. So much for leaving quickly.

 

“Do you mind me to walk alongside you until we part ways? I have just moved here and not very familiar with here yet. I’m Yuqi by the way.” She held out her hand towards Soyeon. 

 

“... Okay, I’m Soyeon.” She shook the hand hesitantly, having being alone for a long time makes her awkward around people not knowing what to do when she is alone with other people. 

 

The street seems warmer than before when she was walking down with another person. Soyeon can’t help but wonder what was the other girl thinking because none of them start a conversation along the walk, she wasn’t the type to initiate conversation either so she just resorted to walk in silence as she perked her ear, listening to all sorts of sounds from surrounding, see if any of them can strike the creative cell in her to create a melody for her song.

 

“I’m here. Thank you for the company Soyeon unnie.” Yuqi stated, receiving a nod and waves from Soyeon before she walks to her house. Soyeon watches as Yuqi reach her doorstep before she walks just in a slightly different angle directed to her house. 

 

She tries to not think of any opinion from Yuqi if the girl would turn around and see her enter her house next door.

 

 

Soyeon get out from her door in this fresh breezy morning to walk to school and meet with a ginger head standing in the middle of pathway, wearing the same school uniform as her. 

 

Oh well.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter