End of The Year - Nighty Night

Uh Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never ever she thought she will be sitting right next to her neighbour at the last day of the year.

 

Nor the lack of electricity at both their house because a tree fallen down right on the cable during the evening, seeming a tornado from another region.

 

She doesn’t really know how to describe her situation here. The whole thing started so comically impossible she refuse to give further comment about the hilariousity especially to Soojin and Miyeon after tonight.

 

“Hey.”

 

A shook on her arm from another arm.

 

“Hm.” Soyeon answered half hearted, she was still recovering from this crazy event when she saw that tree just appeared up high from the sky and everything went black, including the track she just made without saving them. THREE HOURS OF WORK, GONE.

 

“Yah, stop fiddling with that fire, we should get more sticks so it can last until tomorrow.”

 

Ah yeah, it’s snowing here too. Luckily it wasn’t going strong tonight else they will freeze like popsicles tomorrow. 

 

 

While Soyeon was looking at the fallen tree with open, her neighbour excitedly knocked on her door, begging her to accompany her camping outside. “Please~? It was so pretty outside here, you wouldn’t want me to be eaten by wolves at night while I’m sleeping alone won’t you?”

 

“That’s why you shouldn’t sleep outside at night.”

 

“But the air is so good outside, the sound of nature! The starry night! We can see it super clearly now that the whole city’s lights are out!”

 

When was the last time she actually look at the sky for a good few minutes and stares at the stars?

 

Never actually.

 

Being quite a nerd she is, everyday holing up in her room doing her music is the only thing she knows and she has been doing that since she got the musi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter