Blame It On The Rain

Uh Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One uneventful night, Soyeon was swiping phone on her couch after dinner and haven’t had her kick in for sitting all night in front of her computer. Loud bangs on her door and calls of her name came from outside had her wondering who tf dare to disturb her food coma like this. 

 

She opened the door and meet with a Yuqi that had her hair wet like she went through a thunderstorm although the skies clear and indicating that nothing of the sort has happened.

 

“Unnie, I need your help.” She was out of breath huffing the request out. “I accidentally pulled too hard on the faucet and it broke and I can’t stop the water from spurting out.”

 

Soyeon can’t believe this girl. Pulled too hard and broke a pipe? Is she Hercules or what? With a huff and not much thinking, she took down the towel from her neck and wrapped it on Yuqi’s head. “Stay here, I’ll be back shortly.”

 

 

She spotted the water shoot out from the broken end of the faucet in the kitchen right when she got in the house。 With a little guessing based on the layout of her house and a little luck, she found the (main control) for water supply and turned them off. At the same time her hand is already on dial to the only plumber she know in town. When she heard a little bit breathy huff in the phone, she quickly stated her request.

 

“Hello HyunA unnie, sorry for interrupting your pleasant time, but please pass the message to E-dawn oppa to check on Yuqi’s house kitchen sink tomorrow, thank you.”

 

She hung up the phone right away, not wanting to hear anything that is going on in the other side of the phone.

 

Before she left the house, she made sure nothing else was left . Who knows the other girl was cooking or microwaving something? By the time she left misty rain started to pour. She liked this kind so she walked a bit more slowly compared to her usual speed to let it falls more on her face.

 

 

When she got back to her house, Yuqi was sitting in the dining area, she bit her lip in worry, her back sat straight and her hand fiddled with anything came in touch with her. She stood up right after Soyeon walked into the house. “Is it alright? Are you okay?” She checked left and right if Soyeon gone as soaked as she is.

 

Calmly, Soyeon pats lightly on her head. She noticed Yuqi’s hair is still wet, the water drops from the hair tips onto her towel that was wrapped around her neck just like how Soyeon left it. 

 

She took the towel and squeeze the remaining water in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter