Outtake of Put Your Mouth as The Cookie Jar

Uh Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pre-notes: I'm surprised no one talks about the innuendo of last chapter's title hahahhaha, Anyway this is a drabble after the cookie scene, can be read as one piece of own.

“How was the beer Huh? Think you have been defeated?” Yuqi asked. By now her head has already nestled on Soyeon’s lap, time to time hiccup hits her, her body curls upwards like getting an electric shock, yet the sound she yelped out is so high pitched and tiny it sounds like a cat whining.

 

Soyeon pats on Yuqi’s chest every time she has her hiccup, if she feels something soft on her arm in the middle, she doesn’t comment on it.

 

“Not as defeated as you, sweetheart.”

 

“This will not do.” Yuqi jumped up from her seat, fumbling with the door knob, attempting to get out.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Get you more drinks, dummy!” the girl yelled as she ran towards her house, leaving the door opened.

 

Soyeon laid back, sprawling on the sofa. Her eyes looking at the tv, it was paused at the ending part where they are kissing.

 

They just gotta attack single ladies like her even when she’s drunk huh.

 

Yuqi came back before alcohol got her to throw what she had on her hand towards the tv.

 

“Come on babeh let’s get drunk!” Soyeon was immediately hoisted from her seat to the mini bar counter right after the young drunk came inside. For a small body like Yuqi, Soyeon is rather impressed that the girl are able to life her weight.

 

“Says the drunk people.”

 

“Don’t be mean, I will make it worth the time!” Yuqi pouted. “Don’t you know that toktok meme ‘sometimes you can choose to not be a ’? You should use it on me.”

 

“I don’t have a .”

 

“... I knew you won't know that reference.”

 

Yuqi taps on her phone and Soyeon’s in house stereo blasts some jazzhop. She bops to the music as her hand starts to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter