Put Your Mouth as The Cookie Jar

Uh Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On some lazy day they will be doing nothing. They will lay on the couch, being lazy and doing nothing, not  even laundry and cooking. Those are the time for all kinds of junk food, they needed to clear their old stock in their fridge.

 

Yuqi had a collection of movies she wanted to watch, but she doesn’t like to watch movies without company. She saved them all in her hardrive and that brought it to use on that lazy day.

 

And that’s how a lazy day goes. Full day of doing nothing productive, just lounging on the couch and watching movies non stop, sometimes (most of the time) cuddling, full table of junk food that is about to expire. Life is good.  

 

 

But sometimes life happens.

 

What intends to be just fun turns more intense.

 

It was another lazy day of the season, in the living room the opening pop sound of beer happened every 10 minutes. They were drinking beer like drinking water. 

 

Soyeon who initially didn’t want to drink has complied under Yuqi’s non stop pursue who is in a random mood for some alcohol, she however, not that much a fan of beer and is able to consume less compared to the alcoholic who is leaning her whole body on her right now.

 

Yuqi, who has drunk about 10 cans of beer now, haven’t shown much uncontrollable behaviour. Well, she means, the younger girl has always been uncontrollable even when sober so there isn’t really much difference. 

 

How did this happened?

 

 

It had all started from a movie scene where the character was heart broken and get drunk with the scene having about 10 cans of beer on the table.

 

“That’s unrealistic. People cant get drunk just from 10 cans of beers.” Yuqi commented.

 

“Er. Techinically they can, given each people have differenet alcohol tolerance.”

 

“Hmm.” Yuqi looked at her with her eyes (squinted). “I wonder what’s your alcohol tolerance.”

 

“I don’t drink.”

 

“Oh come on, you are older than I am. Surely you drink during clubbing or parties before.”

 

“That’s for soc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter