Chicken Nugget in' Good

Uh Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was once a cooking class in school. Yuqi was so excited to join but she doesn’t want to be along so she brought all her friend to join. Soyeon was one of them. 

 

Don’t get her wrong, she only joined so she can skip her class whole day. Plus it’s easier to skip the cooking one compared to the normal class. 

 

Turns out she can’t skip the cooking class. Because Miss Song Yuqi right there can’t really handle fire. She be hiding behind Soyeon most of the time, hand hover over her waist from behind to grip the cooking utensil, using Soyeon as an apron like she wasn’t wearing one herself.

 

“I can cook alright? With the electric hot plate, I can cook with them just fine.” Yuqi argued.    

 

“Sure sweetie, we believe you very much.” Soyoen teased. As much as she want to believe the girl is capable of cooking, it’s hard to say when the girl is pretty much scared to fire. The conclusion can come later, she can tease as much as she can now.

 

An unyielding huff puffed from the scaredy cat behind her reached her nape, driving all her baby hair behind all tingly. She stood like a rock instantly, her hand momentarily stopped her moment realizing how close they are in this position. 

 

She is relieved the girl can’t see her face from this position. She is sure is it quite a bright pink flush now with how much burning sensation she is feeling in her cheeks. 

 

Must be all the heat from the fire stove.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter