Name Me A Better Lip, I Dare You

Uh Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuqi did not expect Soyeon to initiate the kiss. Nor did her expect their kiss to last longer than 3 seconds.  

On top of that, a few on her lips and a last peck before she parted.

“Well lover girl? What you waiting for? Get you expensive strawberry cake.” 

Soyeon went off to sit at a nearby table as Yuqi watches the smirk on the Soyeon’s face, speechless.

“Uh yeah. So, the free strawberry cake with two americano. Thank you.”

She laughs awkwardly to the waiter’s comment of them being cute together. Normally she’d sat at the table before the barista called up their order, but she chose to stand there and wait for it. Eyes stay on the barista’s hand making the coffee while she takes deep breaths.

What comes is going to come.

She makes sure her heart beats normal, her hands steady when holding the tray. (not gonna happen) 

Her eyes was set on the table she is heading, a puff on annoyance put off when the girl is in her own world with her headset on. Notebook are already opened on the table and Yuqi can see notes being taken as what she guess is a new idea for a new song. 

She wonders if Soyeon could make her heartbeat during the kiss into a song.

Not the one like 2pm’s song tho.

“Hoi!”

She places the plate just in front of Soyeon’s notebook, glee by able to get back at her by interrupting her song writing. Cruel but Yuqi gotta make up for her inner imbalance by how Soyeon see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter