A Mini Head Start

Uh Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyeon was walking down the streets on her way home. Her friend has all reached their destination along their walk as her place are the furthest compared to her friends. She reached down a line of shops and one of them is the convenience store she went everyday, “Hello unnie.” she placed the popsicle on the cashier counter.


“Cold and sweet stuff again, Soyeon ah.” A lady sat in front of the counter commented with distaste. Contrast to normal convenience store owned by elderly, Hyuna, the owner is a young lady, always with her flowery blouse and short jeans. 

 

Soyeon once asked why she opened a convenience store among other store choices such as fashion or better, to become a model. “I am a retired person.” Hyuna sigh, as she files her nails while watching ‘From my star to yours drama’. Soyeon’s lip corner twitches, from all the possible answers, she surely believes this is just an excuse to avoid her question. 

 

Whatever it is, it shouldn’t be her concern, so she shrugged it off and get on paying her popsicle.

 

“Lol does people still eat popsicles these days.” A voice similar her age commented from beside and Soyeon was displeased with the comment about her taste. She looks over and what she doesn’t expect is a pretty girl with puppy eyes in a not so far distance from her face, okay maybe she is not just pretty but she is also cute. 

 

Cut out your gayness Soyeon.

 

Was Soyeon staring? She cannot determine because she was stuck in the girl’s eye smile and dimple.

 

“Well our Soyeon is the only one who is buying that stuff here so yeah I guess, no one’s eating that anymore.” Hyuna commented, still filing her nails..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter