Visit

The Happily-Ever-After Miyawaki family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kkura wake up! They’re here already!”

 

Sakura groaned. 

 

Last night drained his energy he regretted for inviting them to come over today.

 

Well it was all Wonnie’s fault, she seduced me first! 

 

“Three more minutes Wonnie…”

 

“No Kkura wake up now or Yena will throw your Wii controller to the neighbour’s house.”

 

“WHAT NO-” 

 

He grabbed his clothes on the floor and hurriedly put them on. 

 

 

“Yo Sakura- WAIT LET ME GO-”

 

Sakura locked the ducky’s neck who just entered the house in his arm.

 

“No throwing my stuff to neighbour’s house!”

 

“WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT-”

 

Yuri, ducky’s girlfriend cackled at their antics while Chaeyeon and Eunbi on the other hand, gave the two Tom and Jerry side eyes like they’ve seen this more than a thousand times. 

 

Hyewon placed the drinks on the coffee table and smacked Sakura’s head. 

 

“Ouch! Wifey what’s that for?” Ducky Choi escaped from his arm when he’s busy pouting to his wife. 

 

“Yah I just used Yena to wake you up so Good Morning!” 

 

Yena hid behind Yuri’s back and threw some sharp glares at the culprit Hyewon who made a face to him before heading to grab some snacks for the guests. 

 

The little Miyawaki in the room got woken up by the noises from the adults in the living room. 

He whined in his baby language, seemingly interested in joining the crowds. 

 

“Coming!” The dad rushed to his son and came out a moment later with the little creature in his arms. 

 

The adults squealed when Sakura proudly presented his adorable son to them. Little Yujin confusedly bit his puppy mitten while scanning around to look for his mommy. 

 

He sulkily hugged Sakura’s neck because he couldn’t spot his mommy anywhere. 

 

Chaeyeon smirked at Sakura, “A long night huh?” He pointed at his own neck. 

 

The marks on his neck were exposed in the air when little Yujin accidentally pulled his collar. 

 

That reminded Sakura of how wild Hyewon was last night. He proudly smirked at Chaeyeon back, “Yeah she can be really wild.” 

 

“As you wish, you’re probably getting a little Hyewon real soon.” Eunbi whispered. 

 

 

 

 

The Lee couple flew from Seoul to Tokyo to visit the newborn member of Miyawaki family. 

 

“Didn’t know you’re coming too.” Sakura passed Yena a glass of orange juice. 

 

“Chae and Eunbi are here so gotta catch up with them as well.”

 

Little Yujin immediately buried his face into Hyewon’s neck once he was passed to her by his daddy. Sakura planted a kiss on little Yujin’s soft hair before grazing Hyewon’s lips softly with his. Morning kisses of the Miyawakis. 

 

 

“How are you do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter