Daddy and Mommy

The Happily-Ever-After Miyawaki family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Yujin loves his daddy and mommy so much. 

 

His little wooden chest is filled with toys which his daddy and mommy bought for him. 

 

Toy cars, plushies and figurines. 

 

Though little Yujin loves mommy’s figurine collection more than his Anpanman figurines. 

 

But mommy never allows him to touch them and they’re placed on a shelf which he couldn’t reach. 

 

“No Yujinie these are my most beloved Luffy figurines~”

 

Little Yujinie tried to reach them but he couldn’t even get on the couch with his short legs. 

 

One day I’ll grow taller than mommy and daddy! 

 

 

 

Little Yujin wailed when Hyewon was about to put him in bed. 

 

“Let Yujinie join us Wonnie~” Sakura carried the crying baby from the bed and his head to comfort him. 

 

“Okay, just today.” 

 

Sakura gently lowered his little son on the ground. Little Yujinie happily crawled towards the living room, specifically where his little wooden chest is placed at. 

 

 

Hyewon clung on Sakura on the couch who was busy fidgeting with the gamepad while staring at the screen. 

 

As usual, it was Sakura and Hyewon’s game night, but with another mini Sakura playing with his toys in the same space with them, the atmosphere became so heartwarming. 

 

Sakura initiated a quest to conquer a monster which Hyewon’s game avatar was unable to join due to minimum level requirement. She left her gamepad on the coffee table and proceeded to cling her entire being on her gamer hubby while at the same time monitoring their son who was enjoying himself chasing after the wind-up toy car they bought for him on the floor.

 

The little car came to a halt when the aggressive Maru-chan punched it with its front paw. Well couldn’t blame him as the car was about to hit his tail. 

 

Little Yujinie crawled towards Maru-chan and clumsily fumbled his hand on his head just like how his daddy and mommy usually do, probably to say sorry to him. Maru-chan was usually cold towards the two masters, but surprisingly affectionate when it comes to his young master. He lowered his head and closed his eyes to enjoy the clumsy by Yujinie. 

 

“Yujinie~” Hyewon called, but little Yujinie didn’t seem to respond. The sound it produced when the toy car unwinded was far more interesting than mommy’s calling. 

 

“Yah Yujinie~ Come to mommy~” 

 

A few more times of calling, little Yujinie slightly retreated his attention on the toy car and turned his head to see Hyewon lowering her body and gesturing him to crawl towards her. 

 

The little boy turned away. The toy car won anyway.

 

Hyewon pouted, sulkily whined while making a way into Sakura’s embrace. 

Sakura chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter