Level Up

The Happily-Ever-After Miyawaki family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…That’s all for today’s lesson, please practise more as your grading is around the corner.” 

 

“I will, Ms Kang. See you soon!” 

 

 

Finally ended the last piano lesson of the day, Hyewon let out a long sigh. 

 

“…now fetch Maru-chan from grooming, and what else?”

 

 

Ah, groceries. Okay. 

 

 

She texted Sakura to see if he’ll be home for dinner. 

 

[Yes babe, don’t cook already if you’re tired, we can order pizza! Love you <3] 

 

She smiled sweetly, her hubby is always so considerate. But she wanted to make him some good food. 

 

 

She picked some fresh vegetables and meat, also some seasonings. 

 

She was feeling somewhat more confident in herself in cooking. 

 

I shall make him some fried tempura prawn later. 

 

After gathering all ingredients and daily supplies needed, she went straight to the cashier, but her attention was caught by the array of fresh sushi at the Japanese department. 

 

Without her even realising, she pushed the cart towards the booths. 

 

 

The second time she looked at the cart, she was startled. In her cart were a box of assorted sushi and another box of raw salmon. 

 

Weird. Why do I feel like having sushi today? 

 

“…I’m always random, why should I even be surprised?” She shook her head. 

 

 

 

 

“Woooooooonie I’m home!” Sakura threw his briefcase on the couch and charged towards the foodie in the kitchen like a bull. 

 

“Holy wait be careful Kkura the oil is hot!” She swiftly dodged him. 

 

“Oops sorry babe I miss you so much :(” 

 

She kneaded his cheeks like a dough, “Welcome home, stupid.” 

 

“Wad did I doo wwong?” “For doing Naruto run in the house.” 

 

“ow buht my wifeu loof so y in de apron” “Yah go away you ert.”

 

Hyewon pushed him towards the living room while he squirmed, “I am serious babe I feel like eating you up now in the kitch- OUCH WAIT I’M SORRY I TAKE BACK MY WORDS!” 

 

“Yah the second time you let me hear something like this I’m gonna go full force Gear Second on your skull!” She taunted him with the spatula still in her grip, showing teeth to him with flushed cheeks. 

 

“Oops okay wifey not in the kitchen but IN OUR BED LATER THEN WOOHOO!” And rushed into their bedroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wifeyyyyy~ why are you ignoring me?” “Eat your prawns.” 

 

Sakura teasingly raised his eyebrows, “I just want to make you feel good :< ” 

 

Hyewon blushed again by his tease, she snatched the plate of prawns away from him, 

 

“No more prawns for you!” 

 

“EEEEH MY PRAWNS!” 

 

 

The moment Hyewon’s eyes focused on the plate of fried prawns, a sudden gag reflex occurred. 

 

Sakura’s hands stopped in the midair, “Wonnie why are you gagging at your own cooking???” 

 

She immediately slide the plate away from her and covered . Sakura worriedly rushed to her side, her back repeatedly,

“Babe are you okay? Are you sick?”

 

“N-no I’m fine, just get rid of that prawn off the table now-” 

 

Although he was super confused, he hurriedly put them away to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of warm water for her. 

 

“You must’ve been too tired babe…don’t be this harsh on yourself.” He let her weak body leaned against him and wrapped her from the back. 

 

“I’m fine babe, it’s just- I don’t know.” 

 

 

Could it be…? 

 

 

Sakura tilted his head and saw what was on Hyewon’s place. 

 

Sushi, Sashimi.

 

A gush of blood ran through his head he almost let out a yelp but he suppressed it, he needed to get a confirmation as quick as possible. 

 

To avoid giving her false hope, he tried to remain calm, comforted her for a while and took his seat. Also to avoid letting the prawns in her view, he placed them on the chair next to him. 

 

He quietly observed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter