Game Night

The Happily-Ever-After Miyawaki family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahhhhhhh kill it kill it!” 

 

Sakura screamed at the television when the enemy is approaching him. He jumped up and down holding his gamepad. 

 

“Eat my bullet you !” 

 

“Kkura throw a grenade!” Hyewon shouted from the kitchen. 

 

Sakura gasped, “Oh right! Why didn’t I thought of it?” He threw a grenade at the hiding spot immediately. 

 

 

‘Mission Accomplished!’ 

 

 

“Hooray babe! Now I get my full amped armour set!” 

 

He bounced from the couch throwing his gamepad aside and rushed into the kitchen, immediately back-hugging the woman who was doing the dishes. 

 

“Thanks babe you’re a genius!” and he gave a huge kiss on her left cheek. 

 

Hyewon was still busy cleaning the dishes, she just squirmed and looked to her left, 

“Yahh go away I’m busy!” but with such a sweet smile. 

 

She took the stack of cleaned dishes from the sink and kicked his calf lightly to shoo him away. “Go back to the couch I’ll join when I’m done.” 

 

“Okay babe I’m gonna try out my new armour first!” Sakura grabbed Hyewon’s waist and gave her another kiss on the cheek before hopping away towards the living room. 

 

 

 

 

“Babe you said you will join me now >:\ ”

 

“I said I’ll join you when I’m done”

 

“Aren't you done already?” 

 

Hyewon sniffed her shirt sleeve, “No I’m smelly I need a shower first”. 

 

He leaped towards her and sniffed her collar, “No babe you smell so good!”, then sneakily bit her neck, “Ah~! Kkura! ”. 

 

He lunged back thinking that he could escape but still earned a loud smack on his back, “Ouch!” 

 

“Told you I’m smelly and you still do this!” Hyewon shouted, blushing hard. 

 

 He quietly protested, “…but I told you my babe smell so good.” 

 

“ANYWAYS, be good for 15 minutes!” “Okay :( ” 

 

 

 

Sakura just finished slaying the monsters when Hyewon came out from their room, her hair dripping wet. 

 

She handed him a hairdryer while ruffling her hair with a towel, before she could say anything he already reached the nearest plug point and plugged in the hairdryer, waiting for his wifey on the couch. 

 

She sat in front of him on the fluffy carpet, he gently lifted strands of hair on his palm, and started drying them carefully. 

 

Hyewon enjoyed the warmth and gentleness from her loving husband, her eyes closed and that almost made her fell asleep.

 

Sakura happily put away the hairdryer when it was fully dried and he patted on the space next to him, “Come here babe the floor is cold.” 

 

“I’m sitting on our carpet remember?” “No babe, it is warmer here.” 

 

She threw her towel onto the coffee table lazily and plunged into the couch. Ah it is so cozy! 

 

“Now I’m gonna show you my ultimate load out!” Sakura grabbed his gamepad. 

 

Hyewon sat upright and snuggled against Sakura, “Cold.”

 

Sakura gave a si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter