Chapter 8 - Mission Black - The Beginning !

Bound by Power

                Finally it was the day of their first mission. The day for which they had prepared hard and were determined to succeed at any cost. The past few days, Hyejin and Wheein had excellently collected a lot of crucial information about the rival gang. Yongsun and Byul had almost worked day and night to master many complicated security systems and were ready to face whatevar they get. It was around 6 in the morning and all four of them were almost ready. All dressed in black, the four of them were totally occupied with self defense equipments, a huge carton to collect the boxes and hacking equipments.They were all ready and gathered to review the action plan once again.
      
"It's 6pm now and our mission starts at 9pm today. We'll reach the location at around 8:30pm. As soon as we reach there, Wheein and Byul will start their secret survey of the area and note if their are any changes from our information while I start preparing Byul's systems and Hyejin guards me. The building we are targeting is a 3-storey building. As soon as you guys return from the check, at 5 minutes to 9 Hyejin, Wheein and I will leave for the building where our target is located. We have to reach the buulding at 9pm sharp because that's when the guarding staff goes to have dinner which lasts for 30 minutes. We will first clear the first floor stairway and wait till Byul signals us to go. This has to be done before 9:07pm. Byul will signal us when she disables the CCTV cameras after which we get exactly 7 mins of cover. Then we'll move towards the Second floor. From there we three reach the location in 2 mins. There I'll have 3 minutes to disable the laser protection and within the next 2-3 mins we need to exit the building. Then all four of us meet at the initial point at around 9:20pm. Since the other gang's mission starts at 9:15 we have to be very careful during the return part. At 9:20pm sharp we shoot a bullet through the main door CCTV which will raise an alarm and the officers will return to find the other gang on the site of action. We'll take advantage of this situation and leave the forest area within 9:30pm. That's the end of Mission Black. Does anyone have any doubts?". "No", replied everyone in unison as Yongsun had completed the plan review."Okay great then, Let's do our best and complete this mission with our best efforts". "One , two , three....uheeee", shouted all of them and headed towards their car and immediately left for the site of action.

It was a 2 hr 15 min drive and Yongsun was in charge of the steering. The area was a forest and the window view was a very pretty one. All three of them were looking outside the window and freshen themselves up so that they can do their best tonight. Yongsun felt blessed as she stole glances of Wheein sitting in the passenger seat mesmerized by the enchanting view of the forest. Yongsun loved how only looking at her made her feel so comfortable. Soon they reached their location.

They checked the time, it was 8:20pm. They took all their stuff and arrived at the decided spot. Wheein and Byul left for the check and Yongsun started activating the hacking machines. Hyejin stayed close and made sure no one saw them. Soon Byul and Wheein returned from their survey.

"Any changes?"

"Security around the main door has been increased. We need to be extremely careful or take a 2 min delay for the start" answered Wheein.

"Mmmm...2 min delay....let's try to take it to 1" Yong answered while figuring out the consequences of the change. "Okay then...let's go!"

All four of them moved towards the building. The area was quite dark and all of them had dark clothes, so it was difficult for anyone to spot them. They maintained their cover and then split into 2 directions, Byul towards the terrace while others towards the main gate. All of them maintained contact using wireless single ears. Byul climbed the pipe and reached the terrace. There was one guard on the other side of the terrace door. She lightly knocked the door and hid behind it. As soon as the guard stepped onto the terrace floor, Byul choked him and knocked him down silently. She checked for traces for any other guards but there were none. "Okayyy then let's get to work!" She searched a suitable spot so that she keep a watch on the main door as well. Then she set up all her machines and got ready for the further parts of the mission.

On the other hand Wheein, Hyejin and Yong were almost near the main gate. It was 8:58pm and the guards were getting together to leave for the dining area tent.
           
"Okay...systems activated. Mission execution time 2 mins to go! over" reported Byul. All three of them hid behind the backmost wall and waited. Soon they saw the guards at the front preparing to leave.

"Byul, in two mins!", whispered Yong.
"Copied!"

Soon the guards where at quite a distance and the three of them started moving towards the front door.

"And...Disabled!"

The three of them sped through the front door and looked out for anymore guards. They pointed their guns towards all directions to look out for attacks and started moving towards the 1st floor.

"Unnie!" Byul sounded alarmed,"The algorithm put up for the security here is different. On disabling the CCTV system, a laser system gets activated on the first floor. I tried but this is difficult to crack. Good part, the system is activated for 5 mins. Bad part we've lost 3 mins into the mission!"

"Okay Wheein and Hyejin, listen carefully", Yong started giving instructions and she started to monitor the laser code in her system "There are 5 guards posted on the 1st floor. I'm sure the guards would be in way before the laser. So I need both of you to try to sneak in there and try to find a way. These kind of laser systems always have some alarm and disable ports. On seeing you the guards would definitely try to raise the alarm, I need both of you to stall them aleast for 4 mins. It would be best if you could disable it as well. I think I have a way here too. Also I have a feeling that this may have some connection with the destination security laser."

"Okay Unnie, we'll leave right now" and both of them moved upwards. "Byul-ah, check if there's a link to some another program from this algorithm. I can finish this now."

Wheein and Hyejin sneaked up and a guard saw them. Hyejin covered his mouth tightly and tried to choke him. Meanwhile Wheein noticed two ports near the stairway to the second floor. But there were four guards before it. She knew she had to step up. She suddenly started walking confidently while hiding her face and reached the last guard when he noticed her as a foreign person. Wheein instantly grabbed his head with her right hand and and knocked another one with the back of her gun. Two other guards charged at her and Hyejin shot one of them in the head. The other kicked wheein in the stomach and she had to let go of the one in her arm. He rushed to raise the alarm while Wheein was being attacked by the other guard.