Chapter 7 - One two three....uheee!

Bound by Power


             "Byulie unnie...wake up. We're latee!!! Hyejin-ah go get your stuff. You go to bath as soon as I'm done. And wake her up soon...God knows who she is dreaming about" saying this Wheein rushed to the bathroom.
"Wheein-ah take your towel...you forgot", reminded Hyejin "Byulie unnie wake up...we're late!!!" screamed Hyejin enough to make Byulie open her eyes.
"Ughhh...what time is it?"
"7:10...... wake up already UNNIE!!!"
"Ughh...give me 5 more minutes! Please Hyejin-ahhh"
"You very well know Yongsun unnie would come to pick us up at 7:30 and we need to be perfectly ready before that!", Hyejin was done with this lazy Unnie. Eventhough she loved how cute this hamster looked in the morning, she just couldn't take an angry squirtle on a Saturday morning. Yong was always the most feared as well as the most bullied person among the four. And how she managed both these titles was beyond everyone's understanding.
"Ughhh Araseyo...." a lazy Byul had just woken up and accidentally banged herself against the closed bathroom door!
Just then Wheein was done with her bath and came out while drying her hair.
Ding Dong!!!
After a long battle, Byul went to open the door while Hyejin went to take her bath. Yong looked at Byul who was yawning and was half asleep, her dishevled hair and pyajamas....
"Yahhhhh Byul-ah how many times do I need to scold you. Why can't you get up early huhh. As usual you must be up chatting with Seulgi! Now go and I need you ready within 10 minutes" Yong was literally shouting and Wheein and Hyejin were thankful for not being the prey.

              After the talk Wheein and Yongsun had, Wheein decided that she wanted to use her powers for good. She persuaded Hyejin and both of them joined the small and secret agency Byul's dad owned. All four of them were made into a team and named Team Alpha. Yongsun was chosen as the leader by Do Hoon. To enhance closeness and teamwork Do Hoon suggested the girls live together. So Byul, Wheein and Hyejin shared an apartment while Yong preferred to pay regular visits. It has been 5 months since they had started training. They underwent various trainings in martial arts such as boxing, kickboxing, karate, muay thai etc. Also they were trained for special tasks, Byul and Yong were trained for hacking  and stuff while Wheein and Hyejin were amazing at information collection. They had an expertise in stalking. After so much of hardwork, they were now ready to start executing missions and today was the day they were going to be introduced to their first mission.

"Okay girls, you ready, Leggo!!!", an excited Yongsun was a reaaly cute Yongsun and all three of them laughed at her extra behaviour.
As Yong started driving, Hyejin asked "Unnie, aren't you nervous, like what mission would we be given, how risky would it be and all?"
"Umm...to be honest I too was nervous. Of course this would be our first challenge. But today when I saw people rushing to work in buses, I thought to myself, how bored would they be feeling to do the same old job each and every day. I must be lucky to have a chance to do something different, something good and really exciting. Lazy people have no future, so let's never stop and always do our best!", there was a reason why Yongsun was chosen as the leader and the girls knew that.
"Yess Unnie!, we'll work hard together!"
All this time the blue-haired girl in the passenger's seat looked intently at the elder girl. She loved how this Unnie's world could make them feel so much better. She was naive, she made mistakes too but the genuinity of this girl always left her in awe.
"Am I that pretty, Wheein-ah?", asked Yong playfully catching Wheein off guard. The younger girl got shy and pretended to look out of the window. The other two at the back seat pretty much enjoyed the show.
"Am I that pretty, Hyejin-ah?", Byul imitated Yong teasingly.
"Unnie, you are so pretty that I just want to keep staring at you for the rest of my life!", both Hyejin and Byul loved to tease these two shy girls.
"Yaa... both of you shut up or else I'll drive into a truck" said Yong trying to shut them up. She peeped a bit to her right and saw Wheein still blushing. The rest of the ride was pretty silent for all of them with Wheein and Yong stealing glances from each other.

                After about half an hour, they were at Byul's dad's office, standing around his table.
"Okay girls, so here is your first mission. The govt archaeologists have found some old boxes from the old demolished sites near Incheon. According to sources, these boxes have a good amount of informatio on the secret of powers and their extent. Also there are some instruments which were made with Gold and silver. A gang has taken the contract of stealing these boxes from the safe and smuggling them through the Incheon port."
"Woahh, so do we stop them?" asked curious Wheein.
"Yes, but in a different way. These boxes will soon be handed over to the govt and once they receive it, we would never be able to get the information. So we'll get those boxes for ourselves. This needs to be done with minimum damage. The gang must not catch you or recognize you. You have to finish the task before they arrive and alert after their arrival so that they get caught red-handed. And later we would indirectly hand over the items of the box to the police."
"Hmm... the plan does sound great. But how's the security over there?" asked Yong.
"Well there's where you need to work hard. The area is full of surveillance cameras and so you need to hack them. That's not much of a problem since you guys are good at it. But the issue are the laser bars. The invisible laser bars, as soon as you touch them, it raises an alarm, the algorithm is a bit difficult to decode and so you and Byul need to work on this. Meanwhile, Wheein and Hyejin, the crucial part lies with you. The day of action is most expectantly 3 days prior. You guys have to follow the leaders of the gang 24/7. Information about every little detail is important, I'll also send 2-3 of the other agents to help you out on this. Then you guys have to plan the whole plot of action and execute the mission."
All four of them were a bit nervous, since this was their first time and they themselves had to plan it all out. They looked at each other.
"Girls don't be nervous, the reason I am assigning this mission to you guys is because I know you are totally capable to execute this. Just believe in your team and work it out together. I trust you girls."
And now there were 4 determined faces smiling at each other. Byul said, "Yes of course, we can do it. That's what we trained for, right! "
All four of them extended their hands and placed them on one another and cheered, "One two three...uheee!"