Chapter 5 - The Voice

Bound by Power

 

    It was quite a long time since Wheein left Byul and Hyejin together and soon they realised how well they could go with each other !"You don't really seem a rude person now that we've talked so much. But at the counter you really scared me out" said Byul.

"Oh yeah I'm really sorry for that. It just happens to me when I'm stressed a lot. Actually I and Wheein are cousins and we've shifted to Seoul just four months ago. I live at a dorm and Wheein decided to rent a small studio which she uses for her painting stuff. But the landlord is a crazy mean person. Yesterday he abruptly asked Wheein to empty the studio."
"Oh wow, Wheein is a painter?" asked a curious Byul.
"Well... she does something with the art stuff. But that's not the point. It is not lawfully correct of the landlord to do this, but this girl won't say anything. She just always prefers enduring rather than talking it out. So you just bumped into me while I was stressed with all of this stuff."
"Ohh...I see. I think we should join them. Yong must've calmed down by now. She cools down just as quickly as she gets heated up. Let's go."
Saying this both of them paid their bills at the counter and left the cafe. They searched around but couldn't see them nearby. As they walked further, they saw Yongsun and Wheein entering a garden which was a bit far away. So they went towards their direction.
"I wonder why they went to the garden. Did they need some fresh air or what!" wondered Hyejin.
"Umm...we'll know when we get there. Let's go! " said Byul.
They reached the garden and entered the place. But Yongsun and Wheein were nowhere in sight.
"Where did they go? Didn't they just enter the place few minutes ago", now Byul was a bit worried. What if Yongsun's powers got exposed or something.
"Ughh... I'm so not in the mood to play hide n seek !!!", Hyejin looked like she'd been searching them for 70 hrs meanwhile Byul chuckled at this sight of baby Hyejin.
"Well who's the baby here now" again Byul let a laugh when Hyejin gave a I don't give a expression.
"Oh wait...isn't that Wheein"
"Oh yeah..there she is....Wheein-ah....over here! " but then Hyejin saw Wheein trying to hold someone.
"Yongsun Unnie.......Yong...." Byul panicked as soon as she saw Yong falling to the ground. She ran over to Yongsun and tried to hold her.
"Unnie....What happened? What is it?"
"Byul-ah it's that again. The voice !"
Wheein and Hyejin looked in disbelief because they couldn't even hear a horn or something right now. The surrounding was so peaceful. Then howcome Yong could hear a noise. Is she mentally unstable or something?
"Byul-ah I can feel it...they're calling me. They want me to face them. There's something they need from me. I just can't not hear them. They're shouti....ng...Byul-ah move aside, I'm flaring up! "
Then Wheein spoke, "Unnie here...hold my hand. You'll be okay. Don't worry."
Byul was stunned to see Wheein. She wasn't affected by Yong's powers. Is this some sort of miracle. But there wasn't anymore time to think about that as Yong was near to passing out.
"Unnie....hold up, hold me. Yahhh Hyejin-ah help us" this was one of the very few times when Wheein panicks and Hyejin was shocked to see that. Anyways all three of them helped Yong and carried her to Byul's home.